Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

58 minutes ago, Mauri said:

The first B2 lesbian orgy was with Belle, Megan, lola Polia and another girl I can't remember the name, the drug guy wasn't there yet, and Megan left before what happened with him

When I hear things like Megan was involved in a lesbian orgy ... two thoughts come to mind:  (1) I joined RLC too late; and (2) what happened to her?  It is said she has a boyfriend and wants to be true to him.  SO HARLEY, SEE ... SOME OF THESE FOLKS HAVE STRONG MORAL CHARACTER!  I guess Megan is in a committed relationship.  LOL  

Some of you sweet gentlemen pointed me to some hot videos of Holly ... one with Bruno!   Where is that Holly now?

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

When I hear things like Megan was involved in a lesbian orgy ... two thoughts come to mind:  (1) I joined RLC too late; and (2) what happened to her?  It is said she has a boyfriend and wants to be true to him.  SO HARLEY, SEE ... SOME OF THESE FOLKS HAVE STRONG MORAL CHARACTER!  I guess Megan is in a committed relationship.  LOL  

Some of you sweet gentlemen pointed me to some hot videos of Holly ... one with Bruno!   Where is that Holly now?

My good source (better than Harley's) told me that Holly went to church on Sunday and confessed all her sins...and want to become a nun....I think shagging Bruno just tipped her over the edge...😏

There was no way back...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is this idiot still playing his shitty music? Everyone is going to bed. 🙄

I guess the better question is why do you and so many others keep tuning in to see him if you claim to have such a problem with him.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I guess the better question is why do you and so many others keep tuning in to see him if you claim to have such a problem with him.

Actually I am not tuned into him. I am tuned into the living room and I could hear it, so fuck off. 🖕

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

The first B2 lesbian orgy was with Belle, Megan, lola Polia and another girl I can't remember the name, the drug guy wasn't there yet, and Megan left before what happened with him

the whole thing started in B1 with the bearded guy they then took the party to B2 where the orgy ended up taking place and a bunch of guys were saying he was drugging the girls so i said bullshit and i was right you have not been right about one single thing about that night yet

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Actually I am not tuned into him. I am tuned into the living room and I could hear it, so fuck off. 🖕

You tuned into the living room knowing he was going to be there, so no I will not fuck off. Instead I will continue to think how stupid people are for pretending to have such a problem with him but keep looking at the apartment that they know he's going to be in. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You tuned into the living room knowing he was going to be there, so no I will not fuck off. Instead I will continue to think how stupid people are for pretending to have such a problem with him but keep looking at the apartment that they know he's going to be in. 

You just don't get it.🙄

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My good source (better than Harley's) told me that Holly went to church on Sunday and confessed all her sins...and want to become a nun....I think shagging Bruno just tipped her over the edge...😏

There was no way back...

i bought all of that till you said your source was better than Harleys then i knew you were bullshitting because nobody has better sources than him 😁

• Haha 2