Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

that Holly has had a rethink. IMO. In the last week we have seen her sewing and making a bolster for Megan, cooking, gardening, doing her daily fitness and her yoga/bhuddist activities. Makes me think she has had enough and looking for a different lifestyle. And good on her, I admire those who try to create a better life. 👍

A great observation and for sure a pleasant new attitude .. but you know how it works , RLC is an adult entertainment site and I don’t know if ( only ) these activities can keep the viewers busy for Holly 🤨

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I just knew you would chip in with your Corfu weather..cheers mate ! 🤔

It makes even the posting here so much more relaxed and with peace and joy , without any trace of anger or bad mood 😁😆 .. and all these just some days before the return to work after almost 19 months 🥳 good times .. plus a teasing is always needed 😝

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A great observation and for sure a pleasant new attitude .. but you know how it works , RLC is an adult entertainment site and I don’t know if ( only ) these activities can keep the viewers busy for Holly 🤨

I suppose it depends on how the RLC contract works. Some of the crew have left quite quickly, but I would guess RLC would want her to stay., being one of the most popular girls they have. Time will tell, of course and if she will continue this way (she still does an almost nightly bate so maybe that will keep the punters happy !! )

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats what i was trying to tell that guy last night,he was saying Megan and the bearded guy were not even there for the night of the orgy 

I know Megan didn't do anything with him that night but did he even get to see her naked? 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she is reading Harley's posts and has decided to turn a new leaf.  Perhaps she is looking for redemption.

• Haha 2

il y a une heure, neil_r549 a dit :

that Holly has had a rethink. IMO. In the last week we have seen her sewing and making a bolster for Megan, cooking, gardening, doing her daily fitness and her yoga/bhuddist activities. Makes me think she has had enough and looking for a different lifestyle. And good on her, I admire those who try to create a better life. 👍

I wish i could say the same, but i just can't admire any of them.