Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

il y a une heure, ddhm a dit :

I agree back with you ☺️ It is insane that none of any of the GOV / COV can’t provide the intrigue and fun that two simple apartments provide , i would  consider this a failure for RLC for the time being . 

You can throw fridge girl into the mix too, that created plenty of entertainment😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, that is a huge disadvantage. But RLC could easily try to do something about it. I have suggested it to them several times since the pandemic broke out. If they don't have the resources to open a new place, they could try to turn either B1 or B2 into a new roommate apartment with local people. I don't think that would hurt their views at all.... However. The GOV-concept can work work better too though. Last summer is a great example of that, especially B2, with Olivia, Ulyana, Mimi and Fiora, we had so much more life in the apartments.

it's true that the Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Mimi gang were quite nice to watch because they managed to alternate shows but also have a good time with guys they had met in Barcelona, which already helps this is that they were all real friends before coming to Barcelona because we had seen them all at Olivia's in Russia, it helps to have a good atmosphere in the apartment

However, this gang is still very much in the minority and an exception because we have already had 180 different girls within the GOV and COV concept and we can only really name 4 in the end.

4 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

You can throw fridge girl into the mix too, that created plenty of entertainment😀

I liked her! 😊

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, neil_r549 a dit :

gina turning into quite the house person! she looks thrilled with these new bed covers. Hope they are washable though, y'know to get those stains off 😋

Indeed and it won't be the stains you expect💩

Just now, redole1999 said:

Indeed and it won't be the stains you expect💩

I'm excited already. 🤤 Waiting in anticipation. 💛💩

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm excited already. 🤤 Waiting in anticipation. 💛💩

once saw him stick his finger in her ass and it looked like he had just got done eating a melted hershey bar.....fucking grossest shit "pun intended" ive ever seen on this site!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

gina turning into quite the house person! she looks thrilled with these new bed covers. Hope they are washable though, y'know to get those stains off 😋

Needs to put a plastic sheet down first for those "little" accidents 😉

18 hours ago, corvette84 said:

This girl is bating now, these 2 need to get a place on RLC.

Would prefer brand new couple rather than friends of Gina and Bruno or anyone related to the girls apts. 

• Upvote 5