Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She was!...Maybe Mauri is mistaking it for another event. Rebecca, Megan and another girl (can't remember who) shut themselves in what is the guest bedroom in B2 and had a 3 some...then, maybe the same night, or the night after, Belle fucked her with a dildo in the main B2 bedroom, with the help of Stella, and maybe Lola...In the meantime, Anna was being intimate with some guy. There was stuff going on all over the place...But It was that long ago, I can't remember all the intimate details, and it sounds rather tame compared with now, but it raised the RLC bar, as it appeared to be totally spontaneous...Maybe for the worst, as that particular night set the stall out for what was to follow...SHOWS!! I remember someone posting that 1st orgy night that RLC would never be the same again...and they were right...

I remember Lola walking in on them...she had a look of oh fuck it if you can't beat them join them.  She then went in to the other room with Anna and the drug sailor (Captains hat and beard)  and did a bit more...lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

La prima orgia lesbica in B2 e‘ stata con Belle, Megan, lola Polia e un altra ragazza che non ricordo il nome, il ragazzo della droga non era presente ancora, e Megan se ne ando prima di quello che e’ successo con lui

It was in B1 Megan was there on the couch with Stella...while it was the beginning, it was mostly massages and teasing nothing more.  The best happened in B2 on subsequent nights.  August 2016

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Era in B1 Megan era lì sul divano con Stella ... mentre era l'inizio, erano soprattutto massaggi e niente più prese in giro. Il meglio è accaduto in B2 nelle notti successive. Agosto 2016

E’ iniziato tutto in B2, nom in B1 Questo lo ricordo benissimo

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

E’ iniziato tutto in B2, nom in B1 Questo lo ricordo benissimo

I don't care what you remember...I have video from all of it.  (and don't start begging me for it...I do not share)

• Haha 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Non mi interessa cosa ricordi ... Ho un video da tutto questo. (e non iniziare a implorarmi per questo ... non condivido)

Neanche a me interessano le vostre fantasie inesistenti, ricordo bene come e’ iniziato il tutto e dove, non ho bisogno di implorarti, non mi interessa, probabilmente neanche lo hai il video, 

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Neanche a me interessano le vostre fantasie inesistenti, ricordo bene come e’ iniziato il tutto e dove, non ho bisogno di implorarti, non mi interessa, probabilmente neanche lo hai il video, 

Lol temper tantrum now?

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lol collera d'ira ora?

Hai iniziato tu dicendo che non ti interessa quello che ricordo io.... e il tuo amico che dice che quello che ho detto io e’ una stronzata....siete subito pronti ad attaccare ed avere per forza ragione voi, e poi vi lamentare se vi rispondono  male