Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when they had the orgy it was a two nights straight of drugs there were guys on here that were so sure the guy was drugging them without them knowing it he even managed to do this two nights in a row and other guys were calling the local cops trying to get them all arrested it was really quite funny actually looking back on the whole thing

It certainly wasn't beer pong or Twister, that's for sure...😵

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

quando hanno fatto l'orgia erano due notti di fila di droga c'erano ragazzi qui che erano così sicuri che il ragazzo li stesse drogando senza che loro lo sapessero che è riuscito anche a farlo due notti di fila e altri ragazzi stavano chiamando la polizia locale cercare di farli arrestare tutti è stato davvero divertente ripensare all'intera faccenda

Megan aveva lasciato il progetto prima di quell’evento

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Megan had left the project before that event

bullshit she was the first girl that got went down on that night when Rebecca went down on her and all the other girls followed after that Megan left the day after the orgy i am sure of this just ask Noldus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bullshit she was the first girl that got went down on that night when Rebecca went down on her and all the other girls followed after that Megan left the day after the orgy i am sure of this just ask Noldus

Exactly right...Rebecca and Megan were the first girls to go south on camera on RLC...and it was at the infamous party.  Megan fucking loved it...lol

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

stronzate è stata la prima ragazza che è stata abbattuta quella notte in cui Rebecca è andata su di lei e tutte le altre ragazze l'hanno seguita dopo che Megan se n'è andata il giorno dopo l'orgia, sono sicuro di questo basta chiedere a Noldus

Se parli dell’orgia lesbica ok, ma all’evento con il ragazzo amico di Lola, non c’era

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

If you talk about the lesbian orgy ok, but at the event with Lola's boy friend, he wasn't there

sorry again but yes he was there and he was just a friend of Lolas as one of the other girls kept him busy with a blow job while Lola was having fun with the other girls 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Spiacente, non sei corretto.

La prima orgia lesbica in B2 e‘ stata con Belle, Megan, lola Polia e un altra ragazza che non ricordo il nome, il ragazzo della droga non era presente ancora, e Megan se ne ando prima di quello che e’ successo con lui

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

She was!...Maybe Mauri is mistaking it for another event. Rebecca, Megan and another girl (can't remember who) shut themselves in what is the guest bedroom in B2 and had a 3 some...then, maybe the same night, or the night after, Belle fucked her with a dildo in the main B2 bedroom, with the help of Stella, and maybe Lola...In the meantime, Anna was being intimate with some guy. There was stuff going on all over the place...But It was that long ago, I can't remember all the intimate details, and it sounds rather tame compared with now, but it raised the RLC bar, as it appeared to be totally spontaneous...Maybe for the worst, as that particular night set the stall out for what was to follow...SHOWS!! I remember someone posting that 1st orgy night that RLC would never be the same again...and they were right...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

OMG she was part of the first drug fueled party ever on RLC and people act like she is a angel being led down the wrong path all of a sudden

Megan always has that look on her face.  Kind of stunned, kind of innocent I guess...but she loves the girl girl stuff and when Rocco showed up she let him in on the action with her and several other girls.  In the end I think that Megan, better than any girl on RLC gets it and fully understands why they are allowed to live there.  She doesn't play games.  Having said that, she's not real big on being the aggressor.  More of sub.  The only issue I ever had with Megan (though she's not really my type) was when she spent so much time on her phone.  She seems to be past that now.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry again but yes he was there and he was just a friend of Lolas as one of the other girls kept him busy with a blow job while Lola was having fun with the other girls 

Anna

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

scusa ancora ma sì, lui era lì ed era solo un amico di Lolas perché una delle altre ragazze lo teneva impegnato con un pompino mentre Lola si divertiva con le altre ragazze 

Ricordo solo ragazze