Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bruno l'a insultée ... qui aurait cru ça ... 😏

Où sont tous nos supporteurs , tous nos fans de Bruno, ils ont perdu la plume ,

ils ne savent plus écrire pour défendre le garçon gentil qui est toujours frappé le premier par Gina....

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

L'argent doit être bas pour megan si elle est suspendue dans le repaire de la drogue 😂

Oui , c'est très triste de la voir là dans ce piège , dans cette appart de merde qui n'aurait jamais du ouvrir avec des drogués et des dealer de drogues 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

money must be low for megan if she is hanging in the drug den 😂

why she does drugs just like the rest of them she was disappearing with all the others the night of the big party when they were all doing coke and she stayed up all night that party,dont forget she was part of the big lesbian orgy when the bearded guy gave them all drugs a couple nights in a row

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Yes, it's very sad to see her there in this trap, in this shitty apartment that should never have opened with drug addicts and drug dealers 

She's a big girl, and it's her choice though...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

C'est une grande fille, et c'est pourtant son choix ...

Tu as raison et je respecte son choix et il ne faudra pas venir pleurer quand il y aura des conséquences 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a big girl, and it's her choice though...

OMG she was part of the first drug fueled party ever on RLC and people act like she is a angel being led down the wrong path all of a sudden

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

OMG she was part of the first drug fueled party ever on RLC and people act like she is a angel being led down the wrong path all of a sudden

I wasn't a member then so I don't know

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wasn't a member then so I don't know

when they had the orgy it was a two nights straight of drugs there were guys on here that were so sure the guy was drugging them without them knowing it he even managed to do this two nights in a row and other guys were calling the local cops trying to get them all arrested it was really quite funny actually looking back on the whole thing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1