B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The only two occasion I can think of where the cops came knocking are when they had Bruno and his DJ posse playing music on their 'pro DJing gear'. First time when they set up next to the pool, second time when set up in the fitness room.

yes but the point is they went from having a party pretty much every week or two and now nothing since the last one where the cops showed up

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes but the point is they went from having a party pretty much every week or two and now nothing since the last one where the cops showed up

They could have a decent party with not so loud music playing and starting a little earlier say starting from 1pm, gives them a good 8-9 hours of partying before it starts going dark.

EDIT: Maybe the Covid restrictions have made it harder to have any parties with people from other apartments too.

13 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They could have a decent party with not so loud music playing and starting a little earlier say starting from 1pm, gives them a good 8-9 hours of partying before it starts going dark.

EDIT: Maybe the Covid restrictions have made it harder to have any parties with people from other apartments too.

The curfew was ended this weekend
Restaurants and clubs may be open until 2300 now

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Family dinner 🙂

Not a lot of conversation going on. One side of the table is VERY quiet. Guess which. Looks like a meeting between the US and North Korea. Poor Vivian, thinking...what did I get myself into.

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Because, as posted earlier, something was out of place in the refrigerator and Holly had a freekin meltdown! Screaming into her phone and slamming her hands on the counter. Megan immediately entered the kitchen and moved the offending item in the fridge. Who the heck says Megan is at fault for the item occupying Holly's section of the fridge. Could be anybody in the villa rummaging thru the fridge.  

Not me...but hardly reason to call her a bitch. You know what these girls are like though...The whole rift is probably over something trivial. We've seen major fall outs over an unwashed pan in the past 🥴. It's just sad to see, and hope they sort it out before 1 or both of them leave...Life's too short, imo...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not me...but hardly reason to call her a bitch. You know what these girls are like though...The whole rift is probably over something trivial. We've seen major fall outs over an unwashed pan in the past 🥴. It's just sad to see, and hope they sort it out before 1 or both of them leave...Life's too short, imo...

Well, after repeated days of "cold shoulder" and today's ballistic hissyfit, I can't think think of a better term. Masha and Holly are not going to win "princess of the day award"

I too, hope things will resolve themselves, and the villa will have a more pleasant atmosphere. Weeks ago, I was hoping to see all three, four, or five in the tub drinking wine and having a fun time. How did that turn out!

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Anch'io spero che le cose si risolvano da sole e la villa avrà un'atmosfera più piacevole. Settimane fa, speravo di vedere tutti e tre, quattro o cinque nella vasca bere vino e divertirsi. Come è andata a finire!

E’ andata a finire proprio come nel loro soggiorno precedente che litigarono per qulcosa e non si sono piu’ parlate

Archived