Mira & Henry (2021) Part #4

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi  Plum,I'm keeping out of your war of words with Govert but you say"leave the relevant posts to longstanding members on here".Are you saying that new members post's are irrelevant?.Just wondering.👍

Hi Dave, maybe I could have worded some parts of that post better 😄
Of course all members relevant posts are important  👍
I'm always checking in on here to read everyone's words of wisdom...🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, danny74 said:

a bit strange but intriguing question, does anyone have an appreciation with how many men mira fucked?

Personally, I do not care to keep track.  Mira is a beautiful, vibrant being, a free spirit who enjoys life.  No counting or tracking is really needed to continue to appreciate her beauty and joie de vivre.

Gotta tell you people; I have not seen Mira look happy for a while.  S looks downright miserable sitting there tonight. Looks very distant and cold towards Henry..  So sad..😧

1 hour ago, Webber1011 said:

They hardly seem to be home anymore....

Well they ain't round at Marens now or they are and it ain't on VH as they left their official residence :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Mira looks incredible this evening.
She is so sensual, so incredibly sexy.
Black really suits her, she seems to know how to dress to turn a guy on.
Stunning..absolutely stunning.

• Haha 1

I have to admit, I'm no expert in body language, but Mira has obviously taken a lot of care to dress provocatively this evening, she looks fabulous..
She looks so pissed off atm... the others watching a fucking cartoon on the tv. 

Henry giggling like a schoolboy.

And maybe heard our comments or it came from Mira but he has not tried to be so Handsy,  and reach out to the blonde's leg once. In fact he has his arm behind his heard, looking as an effort not to touch her. I do not think I have ever seen Him have a girl next to  him,  where he did not reach out and constantly rub their legs...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1