B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't have the benefit of seeing and understanding all of Nelly's previous flings with girls; however, I am going to guess that they were in the spirit of RLC ... casual sex, fake lesbianism, etc.   What makes this one different is that these two girls are truly into each other.   I saw that going way back (for me!!!) to the day they made Borscht together and they sat and held hands and cuddled and watched TV in Martina/Alberto's guess room.

Seriously, if this was a fling like we see with Claire or even Masha ... where it is just sex ... would we be involved in all this drama?  And when I say "drama" it includes REAL drama within the cast or our speculated drama or fake drama ... all of it.

The concepts of the "fake lesbian show" all began in B1 with Kammi and Kristy. Also, B1 started all the other conventions like the massage show, the candle light bath, visiting boys but no over nighters, and the orgy scenes. The person who first brought the serious, passionate, non-acting pussy eating to RLC was Irma. RLC brought Irma back many times trying to recapture her magic but had difficulty finding good partners for her. Many of the apartments scripts  now are based upon the original B1 concepts.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

non on ne peut pas te donner cette information, du moins sur le forum public, car c'est interdit de le faire 

and quite rightly so, imagine what the weirdos would do if they had her account - not her real name anyway so I guess she is safe to a point.

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What?  Is this OT?  The riot in DC?  Or did Nelly tongue fuck Martina that day or something and it was before when I joined?  

Kind of missing the segue there Philo!

There are some people are on the forum contending that things everyone saw did not happen. (and That nothing really happens if they did not see it.) So they say it's not possible for the apartment to be under um for any reason other than electrical, internet, and guest moving in our out. They can do this in spite of plenty evidence to the contrary, because only they can "prove" why the apartment is under um. That is a very different phenomenon than challenging a theory. It's a strategy used by political hacks and lawyers and suggests that you cannot prove their intent. My analogy is a stretch...I apologize, but it fits a pattern that we see in everyday real life.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It's a strategy used by political hacks and lawyers and suggests that you cannot prove their intent. My analogy is a stretch...I apologize, but it fits a pattern that we see in everyday real life.

Ahh ... yes OK.  Actually it is a pretty good analogy and you make a good point.  Multiple people can see the exact same set of facts and come to different conclusions.  It's human nature.  What we can't see are things like intentions, thoughts, motive, etc.

25 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

OT sort of.......Just saw Tereza in a swimsuit. High on the hips and her ass cheeks are on display. I casually noticed she has great legs.

RLC.....get the Pool fixed so Tereza can visit and lay around the pool area. 

she has and a fine arse - but I've also been told (in Italian) that ''she's a bitch''. OT

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and quite rightly so, imagine what the weirdos would do if they had her account - not her real name anyway so I guess she is safe to a point.

it is very easy to trace a person's identity even if they use some kind of alias on their social networks

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it is very easy to trace a person's identity even if they use some kind of alias on their social networks

I'm not that familiar with social networks - no accounts with anyone - but I'm sure you are right. Not much is hidden away these days😑

• Upvote 1

What makes Bogs behavior suspicious is the extent that he is making a production of it. Now the fire extinguishers add to the credibility of his authority as Lord of the Manor. Again, I ask, what would RLC do to help Bogdan reclaim his male ego?