B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I see that you posted this back on May 31, 2019

"I tuned in about 30 minutes ago to see Nelly and her female guest dancing and making out with lots of tongue. They went into the bedroom and I no longer have a membership so not sure what went on. I don't watch the preview windows."

In Russia, nothing serious happened between Nelly and another girl 

1 minute ago, philo said:

I see that you posted this back on May 31, 2019

"I tuned in about 30 minutes ago to see Nelly and her female guest dancing and making out with lots of tongue. They went into the bedroom and I no longer have a membership so not sure what went on. I don't watch the preview windows."

Thank you. I started to comment on it could have happened during my protest period when I stopped my membership for 4 months.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you. I started to comment on it could have happened during my protest period when I stopped my membership for 4 months.

Just saw it when I was responding to a post that suggested Nelly never was with girls in Russia. Great catch. I forgot that they took it to the bedroom.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ my memory is going. Have been around too many fucking dairy cows this past 14 months helping my sister. I don't know how anyone can have this large a dairy farm. Even with the automated milking its all you fucking do. Staff shortages were killing her so that is where I have been for most of the pandemic.... tending to a bunch of cows... and I hate milk!!!

Hope you haven't got Mad Cow disease then...😏

Hanno trovato un altro nascondiglio, Nelly e’ salita su una scala dal balcone della stanza di Megan, e si e’ portate sopra anche la scala. E comunque ho ancora il problema con le telecamere, qualcun’altro ha lo stesso problema con google?

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

They found another hiding place, Nelly climbed a ladder from Megan's room balcony, and went up the ladder too. And anyway I still have the problem with the cameras, does anyone else have the same problem with google?

They climb a ladder to the roof 1724 - cam 2.9

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They climb a ladder to the roof 1724 - cam 2.9

It is a pity that the pool area is on the shady side, so they have to find other places to enjoy ---- the sun

• Haha 4