Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Martina and Nelly is already old news and boring to watch. 

The amount of comments during their last interaction here at the forum says it all , the majority was watching Tesla and Elian . In my humble opinion , it is about Nelly , I don’t think that the subscribers found her attractive anymore , she’s way too skinny and Martina she’s currently at her best and it’s psychology that people can’t be attached to the relation of the two . I think it is also about the guys , Bogdan and Alberto , somehow , someway , I think a lot of moral questions and being fair to either your husband or boyfriend start bothering the viewers .. but the main reason I think is that people here don’t have any more attraction for Nelly to just watch her having sex with Martina .

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The amount of comments during their last interaction here at the forum says it all , the majority was watching Tesla and Elian . In my humble opinion , it is about Nelly , I don’t think that the subscribers found her attractive anymore , she’s way too skinny and Martina she’s currently at her best and it’s psychology that people can’t be attached to the relation of the two . I think it is also about the guys , Bogdan and Alberto , somehow , someway , I think a lot of moral questions and being fair to either your husband or boyfriend start bothering the viewers .. but the main reason I think is that people here don’t have any more attraction for Nelly to just watch her having sex with Martina .

I agree that there was a fall-off in views and comments for this last episode of Nelly and Martina.  Would be  awesome to actually see the data!   Some fall off in views/comments is expected because  the novelty of their relationship is wearing off.

But the big reason it dropped off this most recent time was because Nelly & Martina were in a ratings war with Tesla & Elian.  If the new girls were simply soaking in the tub, I believe you would have seen more attention given to Nelly & Martina.  I do not believe the large fall-off in views is due to Nelly's poor likability.   Yes she is not very likable.  But to me, it's about Martina.  It's always about Martina.  Some will accuse me of having a huge crush on her and I do not deny that.  So I might be a bit blinded by this but let me continue.

What I am learning  about RLC is that it's all about being  authentic and real.  The more authentic and real something  is, the more people tune in and watch and comment.  Nelly & Martina was and has been very real.  They continue to  be seriously into each other.  Yes I do not  understand what my girl Martina sees in Nelly, but we all  have seen relationships that cause us to scratch our heads.  

So anything  that is real and authentic will compete for views and  comments.  And  nothing was more real and authentic than  Hurricanes Tesla and Elian that  ripped through the villa.  It's just like the fights between Gina and Caesar ...  they are real and they command attention.  The big party for Masha and Gina's anniversary with the police was real and I think we filled a couple of threads that night.  So bottom line, even  Nelly and Martina ... as hot as they are ... could not compete  with the Hurricane girls on that day.

So to me it's all about being real and authentic.  Honestly, the one apartment that seems to not follow this pattern is B5.  I think  these two couples are very real  but it seems like no one  cares to comment on them.  Maybe  its like the couples apartments  that don't seem to  spur comments.   It's  like ... "oh yay, Linda and Tibor are fucking  ...  cool".  And of course Leora and Malia are examples of where my theory on authenticity completely falls apart ... although some may call those people a cult.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree that there was a fall-off in views and comments for this last episode of Nelly and Martina.  Would be  awesome to actually see the data!   Some fall off in views/comments is expected because  the novelty of their relationship is wearing off.

But the big reason it dropped off this most recent time was because Nelly & Martina were in a ratings war with Tesla & Elian.  If the new girls were simply soaking in the tub, I believe you would have seen more attention given to Nelly & Martina.  I do not believe the large fall-off in views is due to Nelly's poor likability.   Yes she is not very likable.  But to me, it's about Martina.  It's always about Martina.  Some will accuse me of having a huge crush on her and I do not deny that.  So I might be a bit blinded by this but let me continue.

What I am learning  about RLC is that it's all about being  authentic and real.  The more authentic and real something  is, the more people tune in and watch and comment.  Nelly & Martina was and has been very real.  They continue to  be seriously into each other.  Yes I do not  understand what my girl Martina sees in Nelly, but we all  have seen relationships that cause us to scratch our heads.  

So anything  that is real and authentic will compete for views and  comments.  And  nothing was more real and authentic than  Hurricanes Tesla and Elian that  ripped through the villa.  It's just like the fights between Gina and Caesar ...  they are real and they command attention.  The big party for Masha and Gina's anniversary with the police was real and I think we filled a couple of threads that night.  So bottom line, even  Nelly and Martina ... as hot as they are ... could not compete  with the Hurricane girls on that day.

So to me it's all about being real and authentic.  Honestly, the one apartment that seems to not follow this pattern is B5.  I think  these two couples are very real  but it seems like no one  cares to comment on them.  Maybe  its like the couples apartments  that don't seem to  spur comments.   It's  like ... "oh yay, Linda and Tibor are fucking  ...  cool".  And of course Leora and Malia are examples of where my theory on authenticity completely falls apart ... although some may call those people a cult.

I stop reading when you said authentic and real ☺️😇👏👏 I was expecting since a long time that you reach the conclusion that this is what is all about , this is what gives all these people the popularity they enjoy , the views and attention they get .

Leora got popular and became the number 1 because she was this authentic next door girl having this real life and sharing it with us , from her hobbies to her times with her BF and later with her dog and adding slowly the needed site’s entertainment stuff . All the girls that got a large fan base , except the looks obviously that attract even more views , was just because of their authenticity , recent examples the cooking of Megan , the pure crazy innocence of Holly 😉 and so many more examples . People search for the real thing , the daily stuff , things that occur in our daily routine lives or we would fantasize and would want to happen , especially for many with the company of these girls ☺️😇

Excellent said and now I am going to read the rest of your post 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

If you haven’t already try accessing HS through brave browser. You will still encounter a few ads but nowhere near as many as other browsers I’ve tried. Or just download it directly from the site and watch it offline. 

That's exactly what I was trying to do, but it wouldn't even play the video, because every time I pressed play, it only popped up (or attempted to but my blocker stopped it) another ad.

13 minutes ago, mingo said:

It looks like Martina is shopping for a motorcycle. She's looking at bikes on her phone. 

I'd say a Vespa is her speed!  Tell ya what, she better not start getting all inked up!  Probably will though given the influences now driving her decisions.  Would be a huge waste of a beautiful, natural body.  😒

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

That's exactly what I was trying to do, but it wouldn't even play the video, because every time I pressed play, it only popped up (or attempted to but my blocker stopped it) another ad.

Hmm well I'm not having any problems on my end so if you send me the HS link of the video you want (I know you said the one from 5.31.21 but want to make sure it's the right one) I can send it to you. My downloader doesn't give any video quality preferences though so I can't guarantee high quality video. If you want to try for yourself, I am using Video Downloader Professional extension on Chrome and luckily I don't have to click on anything on the page for it to find the video file so no pop-up issues to deal with.

Il y a 5 heures, mingo a dit :

It looks like Martina is shopping for a motorcycle. She's looking at bikes on her phone. 

All these fake tryst's with nelly so she can spend her bonuses on a motorcycle, i see it all now🙃

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, ddhm a dit :

the pure crazy innocence of Holly 😉 and so many more examples . People search for the real thing , the daily stuff , things that occur in our daily routine lives or we would fantasize and would want to happen , especially for many with the company of these girls ☺️😇

That did make me chuckle😋

• Haha 1