Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

You got to be kidding me!   The wife sent me to the store to pick up food for the upcoming memorial day picnic. I come back to find I missed the latest Martina and Nelly get together.   FUCK!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marcelo Del Vecchio said:

Y ALBERTO,debe ser extraño tener q irte porque vienen a follarte a tu mujer?

sin duda Alberto sabe que la cara de caballo viene a follar a su novia

Agree, he cannot be so stupid not knowing that. I think it might be easier for him to accept that his girlfriend has sometimes sex with other women than with other men and after 10 years he has learned to life with it. Also RLC will kick him out if he ends the relationship with Martina.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, he cannot be so stupid not knowing that. I think it might be easier for him to accept that his girlfriend has sometimes sex with other women than with other men and after 10 years he has learned to life with it. Also RLC will kick him out if he ends the relationship with Martina.

Exactly, he needs her, she doesn't need him..  The poor guy would have to find a job and a place to live and it will significantly impact his video gaming. He gets his share of Martina and has to live with her desire for other women, whether he likes it or not. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, mingo said:

Exactly, he needs her, she doesn't need him..  The poor guy would have to find a job and a place to live and it will significantly impact his video gaming. He gets his share of Martina and has to live with her desire for other women, whether he likes it or not. 

Maybe. There are other reasons people need someone. She has lived with him for a long time if she wanted to she would have left a long time ago. This is not her first outside female relationship. When they are together she shows how much she adores him. There is something to that!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mingo said:

So you say he needs her, she doesn't need him?  Why do you say that? What does she do and where does she go without him? To live with Nelly? Find another roommate to put up with her? Live by herself, cook and clean?