B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Please elaborate Philo.  Who advised her of this? 

If Bogdan is against Nelly and Martina being together ... and we have evidence of that ... I don't understand why he would tell Nelly "if you do hook up, do it off cam".

I have no evidence that Nelly has been told that. I am merely observing the behavioral change from then...kissing openly at the party and in bed while Bog was in the room, etc. to now...avoiding on camera engagement except brief kissing. So I wonder who changed and why? My best speculation is that Bog is the only one who has the authority and the interest to cause a change. If they were done with each other of their own accord, why not just stop the visits?  

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Too bad Alberto is not there for passion and duration lessons!

But but but.. what about his video games.. he can't afford that much time away from the gaming console! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Too bad Martina couldn't be there!

I think this is for the best, no more partner switching. I wish it stays this way. It can ruin the good atmosphere and friendship.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and some awesome guest sex .. on the same couch..... launched Varvara and Douchebag 

The best couple to come off that couch was probably Anabel and Efim. I also liked Mira and Kai very much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Nous les avons vus tout le temps quand UM - il y a eu du travail dans la boîte à fusibles
et maintenant elle a quitté B4

J'aimerais bien vérifier la boîte à fusibles de Martina.

I'd like to check out Martina's fuse box.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The best couple to come off that couch was probably Anabel and Efim. I also liked Mira and Kai very much. 

Anabel and Efim...Anabel had a sex appetite similar to Martina. She loved to swallow? Anabel was a bit thinner than Martina but absolutely beautiful!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2