Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

Che sorpresa! c'è stata un'altra litigata. E ancora mi domando cosa ci stanno a fare insieme quando è PALESE che non c'è più niente tra loro. Smith ha imparato che invece di prendere a pugni Kitty è meglio andare via e sembra che funzioni bene visto come Kitty poi ci rimane male. Mi domando solo quanto Smith possa ancora tollerare questa situazione prima che veramente la prenda a pugni...

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What a surprise! there was another fight. And I still wonder what they're doing together when it's OBVIOUS that there's nothing left between them. Smith has learned that instead of punching Kitty it is better to leave and it seems to work well given how Kitty then hurts us. I just wonder how much smith can still tolerate this situation before he really punches her...

calm down amber tamblyn GIF by Talk Stoop

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Che sorpresa! c'è stata un'altra litigata. E ancora mi domando cosa ci stanno a fare insieme quando è PALESE che non c'è più niente tra loro. Smith ha imparato che invece di prendere a pugni Kitty è meglio andare via e sembra che funzioni bene visto come Kitty poi ci rimane male. Mi domando solo quanto Smith possa ancora tollerare questa situazione prima che veramente la prenda a pugni...

Questa storia successe anche in un altro apartamento ma fuori camere 😆😉😇😎

On 6/8/2021 at 10:08 PM, maximus said:

His text was like "Here kitty kitty"

She's probably up a tree with another cat

LOL,i like that,but maybe she found herself a new dog:biggrin: 

bvttkmL.gif

• Haha 2

On 6/10/2021 at 7:43 AM, LeeLovesNat said:

What a surprise, they are back absolutely loving each other like nothing ever happened. This couple are ridiculous, makes me wonder if the fighting is all an act to get people watching.

Given that no couples ever go through entire relationships without experiencing some ups and downs that involve some disagreements at times, some of which escalate into more than just minor disagreements, and some of which are caused by apparent wrong doing by one or another that may be involved in a relationship. Even in relationships that evolve into marriages, such is the case.

In regards to the two project participants this thread was established for, how ironic it has seemed that a subject matter related to either of the two, that has been mentioned perhaps more so than any other at times, has been related to times that were noticed when they were not getting along with one another, and whether it was during this current involvement of theirs in the project, or their past involvements, that has seemed to have been fairly often.

I for one, was hopeful that perhaps things would be different with them and that perhaps there would be noticed times of different and more interesting occasions in regards to them. But if that is the most interesting aspect to be noticed and mentioned most often related to them, why are they even involved in the project, and why were they ever accepted to return for that matter ? 

Of course most anyone knows the answer to the first of the two questions, would be for nothing more than a bills paid free place to live and to get paid a periodic monetary allowance just for living there, and that an answer to the second of the two questions was because the project's admin. cared more about filling some space as soon as they could in hopes of generating more revenue for themselves.