B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Emmitt, I don't understand. What did Bogdan allowed to happen at Gina's party at B4.  What do you feel he is responsible for?

so he is working for RLC he could have put his foot down and shut down that Bullshit music that night instead of hiding from the cops but he has no problem telling the new girls to behave thats my problem with the whole situation

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

these girls need dicks, where is bogdan when u need him, i see hes too busy fighting ants meanwhile nelly working her magic fingers on martina

These girls always try to do new things and have showed so very much in such a short time than any other girl who has been in Barcelona the last 7-8 months .. everything at its own time , the two wild ones won’t back off in anything , if they get the villa sometime during the summer for themselves for a period  , pff 😈 , that would be fantastic  party times 😎

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Is everything a fantasy with you?  She was told to hang with them by RLC central casting.  It's not real life you know!  :dodgy:

its not from rlc cuz i told vivian do go warm them up

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

baby steps after massage with oil maybe next step is massage with dildos

A massage with Finn and Michael, maybe.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Is everything a fantasy with you?  She was told to hang with them by RLC central casting.  It's not real life you know!  :dodgy:

The L(uxury) & M(onotony) apartment makes this the last 1 year or so with slight differences and every worshipper and obsessor believes that it is the most real life thing happening .. it’s nice to see more normal things while giving a show let’s say . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Totally disagree with your assessment of Nelly.  A few weeks ago, the night Masha and Holly were in the fitness room,...... after returning to the villa, Nelly was pissed about something she found or observed. Bogdan responded (from my view) " to hell with this, I'm out of here! "  Nelly went to pieces, thru herself at him, on her knees begging him not to leave.  Her dominant and Bog submissive, just don't see it that way. 

I don't think Nelly has any more or less control, than any other tennant at the villa. The two new girls are running around topless and naked and Nelly is present in the kitchen and pool side. So is Bogdan. She does not dictate behavior at B4. Tenants come and go as they please. Other RLC participants show up for events and hang at the pool. Nelly participates. 

whatever the girls have holding them back to really explode and act with their craziness, fun and freedom of their age , it is Nelly that makes them have this feeling     Not sure what this means.  Are you saying .....Nelly made them do it?    It's a good thing the girls drunken antics were stopped. While entertaining for some, Vivian was not so amused, crying, and left the villa. Nelly and Bogdan, going to the neighbors to apologize for "crazy-drunk- nude girls.  (Not good for the villa to be known as a trouble spot by the police) 

Nelly is the problem......very general statement.... what problems ....specifically....is she causing?   

I am not skipping the comment and will answer ☺️ maybe not tonight though 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

The L(uxury) & M(onotony) apartment makes this the last 1 year or so with slight differences and every worshipper and obsessor believes that it is the most real life thing happening .. it’s nice to see more normal things while giving a show let’s say . 

im convinced massages and the fake shows are pre planned by rlc but this was still more erotic and sensual then the massages we have seen b2 and b1