B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

5 minutes ago, DWI said:

The massage session going on right now is easily one of the most sensually erotic ones I've seen on RLC in a long time. Of course, I do not know how it will end, but it does not matter... the lighting is perfect, the mood is very seductive and sexy but not hardcore.. RLC can learn from this...we don't always need fake lesbian massages. This session, thanks by all three ladies is very high class...very erotic.

Excellent said ☺️😇

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Obviously this is the old massage show that we have seen so many times in different apartments with different girls, but hey, it wasn't bad for Tuesday, right?

Oh yeah, I wasn't saying anything about the quality of this particular rendition. I just thought jetlag was implying that they were copying L&M, so I was just pointing out that L&M were copying a whole bunch of other girls before them. But I might have read too much into his comment anyway... 

• Upvote 1

Its nice to see this. I am laughing because when Tes was on E's back, sliding back and forth legs open Vivian tries not to look at her paradise.

I see her looking at her ass when she's naked, she tries to be coy about it but she likes it.

• Haha 1

Just now, yadevol said:

No a pee

We need to make the fun comments of the day 😂 , after all the amount of insanity speculation is reaching more and more asylum levels 😂🤣 Just great to see the girls slowly getting a chemistry , Vivian very slow developing but it can only be so more great that she can hang around with these two apart from Pam ☺️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Es bueno ver esto. Me estoy riendo porque cuando Tes estaba en la espalda de E, deslizando las piernas hacia adelante y hacia atrás, Vivian trata de no mirar su paraíso.

La veo mirándose el culo cuando está desnuda, trata de mostrarse tímida pero le gusta.

That's why she has us hooked, we notice that she likes it but she has not let go yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We need to make the fun comments of the day 😂 , after all the amount of insanity speculation is reaching more and more asylum levels 😂🤣 Just great to see the girls slowly getting a chemistry , Vivian very slow developing but it can only be so more great that she can hang around with these two apart from Pam ☺️

Is everything a fantasy with you?  She was told to hang with them by RLC central casting.  It's not real life you know!  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

baby steps after massage with oil maybe next step is massage with dildos

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Estas chicas necesitan pollas, ¿dónde está Bogdan cuando lo necesitas? Veo que está demasiado ocupado luchando contra las hormigas mientras Nelly trabaja con sus dedos mágicos en Martina.

And Alberto with videogames, the sad fate of men ... 😁

• Haha 1