B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

Wow these new girls are ugly men, they fit right in with Nelly.

Who would have thought that losing Megan and holly would drop this villa down to one of the worst cams. knacker faces the lot of them

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

Wow these new girls are ugly men, they fit right in with Nelly.

Who would have thought that losting Megan and holly would drop this villa down to one of the worst cams. knacker faces the lot of them

Ok George Clooney...calm down 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

im convinced massages and the fake shows are pre planned by rlc but this was still more erotic and sensual then the massages we have seen b2 and b1

I don’t think RLC is telling them what to do , I just believe that it is too easy now for everyone who participates to find out what attracts the subscribers attention and they all have a standard show time ( more or less ) offering what is the most “ trending “ RLC show currently . We didn’t have such many massage shows in the past , it was mostly common masturbation  shows that reached a ridiculous repeated amount especially with ginger’s presence in 2020 that instead of being something erotic and sensational to watch , became boring and didn’t attract the attention that should possibly be . We have the massages now, people seem to like it, if they don’t do it often , it can always be a nice relaxing different show . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think RLC is telling them what to do , I just believe that it is too easy now for everyone who participates to find out what attracts the subscribers attention and they all have a standard show time ( more or less ) offering what is the most “ trending “ RLC show currently . We didn’t have such many massage shows in the past , it was mostly common masturbation  shows that reached a ridiculous repeated amount especially with ginger’s presence in 2020 that instead of being something erotic and sensational to watch , became boring and didn’t attract the attention that should possibly be . We have the massages now, people seem to like it, if they don’t do it often , it can always be a nice relaxing different show . 

leave britney alone, i mean ginger, she was great

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

That's not fair to George Clooney,i'm sure George knows how to spell... 🤣:biggrin:

george-clooney.gif

oh look its the creepy old man back again to tell us how much he loves pussy juice inbetween messaging radi and her never replying to him

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

leave britney alone, i mean ginger, she was great

All girls will have their eternal fans or haters ☺️ Ginger “ overexposed “ herself that she became “ no one special to watch “ after a certain point . She would do anything obviously but she was just feeding the “ audience “ like a Tommy gun 😂🤣 instead of giving the right voyeuristic amount of content so the subscribers  would always wait for her next performance of an endless list of things she was willing to do and show 😇

30 minutes ago, james deen said:

im convinced massages and the fake shows are pre planned by rlc …

What convinces you of this?  Not trying to be argumentative.  Just trying to understand.  I can believe they perhaps get bonuses for this  things like this but not sure I agree all of this is choreographed.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hexagon said:

oh look its the creepy old man back again to tell us how much he loves pussy juice inbetween messaging radi and her never replying to him

AWWW Guess i struck a nerve,,and not once did i mention pussy juice in my post,but what's wrong with it,maybe you're not old enough to know, it's ok little guy,,i understand.😁  And the only person i ever messaged is @nagachilli2 and boy,does he know how to give good message.🤣.I just wonder how many of your accounts you will use to ''like'' your own post..tumblr_m88s5zkIAg1ro2c2ro1_r1_400.gif

• Haha 1