B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

nothing planned other than what any person would plan if they think they might like to get laid, fool around, turned on by these naked bodies doing a personal strut and twerk and tease like Tesla gave Vivian days ago... they are bi sexual, they are sexy and it would make sense it would be a matter of time before they got closer to sexual play... this will go farther, and it is just nature, very sexy nature taking it's course . also Pam has gone more to her BF and that leaves Vivian's options limited,  so these girls are coming on to her and she must be flattered and horny...  no RLC directive ...just horny girls with needs 

just remember where they are Sexy liberated Barcelona, a Villa with a pool and beautiful naked bodies and girls prancing in the sun. Girls that have proven they  are playful and love sex.... 

do you really think this takes a plan,  a control,  a directive NOT!!!   Natural Progression.... so give up on knocking everything as a scam and enjoy Real Life unfolding .... 

And you get one,,,,😋tenor.gif

image.jpg

il y a une heure, JenniferMom a dit :

What convinces you of this?  Not trying to be argumentative.  Just trying to understand.  I can believe they perhaps get bonuses for this  things like this but not sure I agree all of this is choreographed.

The way they all do the same type of massages. It seems very choreographed although atleast with this one there was effort put in to make it erotic

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

All girls will have their eternal fans or haters ☺️ Ginger “ overexposed “ herself that she became “ no one special to watch “ after a certain point . She would do anything obviously but she was just feeding the “ audience “ like a Tommy gun 😂🤣 instead of giving the right voyeuristic amount of content so the subscribers  would always wait for her next performance of an endless list of things she was willing to do and show 😇

Ginger did what everyone was asking for from all the other girls to do and she got slated big time, some right nasty coments here on CC, same thing you seem to enjoy and encourage Eli and Tess to do today. 😉 

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Tesla masturbating. Under covers.

Even her bates in the open are terrible. Elian did only 3 bates that were better than Tesla's, but she hasn't done one in almost 2 weeks. 😕

Well, looks like Bogdan made it back to B4. Wonder is he is working on another RLC apartments for Martina? With Bog being how,  I wonder between Nelly and Martina who gets back to there respective apartments first.  If Nelly is early and Martina is later I would suspect she may have stopped off to spend a little time with this Michael everyone's been talking about.  It would be great if Martina invited him over for a meal when Alberto is off on his bike so we can see who he is. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hexagon said:

Wow these new girls are ugly men, they fit right in with Nelly.

Who would have thought that losing Megan and holly would drop this villa down to one of the worst cams. knacker faces the lot of them

where do you see ugly men?,      all i see is three beautiful ladies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Even her bates in the open are terrible. Elian did only 3 bates that were better than Tesla's, but she hasn't done one in almost 2 weeks. 😕

Yeas, it's abit strange that developement. Though Elian has been on her period during that time too, so maybe she'll get back to bating again soon.

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

Well, looks like Bogdan made it back to B4. Wonder is he is working on another RLC apartments for Martina? With Bog being how,  I wonder between Nelly and Martina who gets back to there respective apartments first.  If Nelly is early and Martina is later I would suspect she may have stopped off to spend a little time with this Michael everyone's been talking about.  It would be great if Martina invited him over for a meal when Alberto is off on his bike so we can see who he is. 

Michael is an Irish friend of Finn, who declined to accompany Tes back to the villa on the night that Finn joined Eli.  So Finn got to sleep between Eli and Tes.

53 minutes ago, yelt said:

so now all of a sudden people notice Boggy is not at B4,i have pointed out over and over again how he is gone all day 3 ,4 or 5 days a week gone in the AM not home till 5 or 6 at night going off and staying off cam for 3 or 4 days straight but noboy else seamed to catch this