B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Incluso el masaje de tetas es más sexy que el de Leora (debería decir el de Malia) ... 

The thing about Leora and her friend is First of Lesbians, these girls are in Secondary

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Love to see tits on tits between Vivian and Tesla ! 

Baby steps... but not tonight...depends on Vivian's level of horny, and comfort level. If its the kinds of horny that won't you sleep maybe. But if not, then definitely next time.

22 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Looks similar to what Leora and Malia do.

Irma was doing these massages in like 2016. And a whole bunch of GOV girls did it in between her and L&M. 

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looks like Vivian is a bit nervous ! 😉

I consider it a great development than the tears almost 10 days ago and the “ misunderstanding “ , she’s just a different girl but she also shows no sign of being shy , she just needs to make it her way in my opinion .. I think they will get even better and better all 3 of them , it is just that Vivian feels completely safe when she has Pam’s experience and security ., other than that , all 3 girls are super great to watch , nice and slow and it is just a pity that the villa rooms suffer from bad lighting angles ..that’s why no one can ever defeat the L(uxury) & M(onotony)girls , they have the best camera angles and of course the top ever professionalist RLC employee .  But this is great for a change and a nice new “ welcome show “ from the girls ☺️

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Irma estaba haciendo estos masajes como en 2016. Y un montón de chicas de GOV lo hicieron entre ella y L&M. 

Obviously this is the old massage show that we have seen so many times in different apartments with different girls, but hey, it wasn't bad for Tuesday, right?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

The massage session going on right now is easily one of the most sensually erotic ones I've seen on RLC in a long time. Of course, I do not know how it will end, but it does not matter... the lighting is perfect, the mood is very seductive and sexy but not hardcore.. RLC can learn from this...we don't always need fake lesbian massages. This session, thanks by all three ladies is very high class...very erotic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yadevol said:

Sadly yes. I heard Tesla speaking to someone in English and making an arrangement to meet tomorrow. However it will probably be outside the house.

I hope they will bring some of these people they seem to have met back to B4 one day. Sooner rather than later. Maybe we will see one (or both) of the girls with a guy too. That would be 100 times more exciting than a tits massage.

🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1