B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What convinces you of this?  Not trying to be argumentative.  Just trying to understand.  I can believe they perhaps get bonuses for this  things like this but not sure I agree all of this is choreographed.

They're not Jen...Pre planned by the girls, yes, but fuck all to do with RLC...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What convinces you of this?  Not trying to be argumentative.  Just trying to understand.  I can believe they perhaps get bonuses for this  things like this but not sure I agree all of this is choreographed.

They are told in general to earn their stay...do something...by RLC central command.  Just a matter of time before Riya gets told as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

AWWW Guess i struck a nerve,,and not once did i mention pussy juice in my post,but what's wrong with it,maybe you're not old enough to know, it's ok little guy,,i understand.😁  And the only person i ever messaged is @nagachilli2 and boy,does he know how to give good message.🤣.I just wonder how many of your accounts you will use to ''like'' your own post..tumblr_m88s5zkIAg1ro2c2ro1_r1_400.gif

The secrets in the oil Rag...It's gotta be the best Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil...😁

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The secrets in the oil Rag...It's gotta be the best Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil...😁

Stop,don't give away all your secrets,,i said message,,,not massage. MESSAGE to naga,,get new reading glasses,,lmao.

a7696558c25af60933c73dcbdc48636416f64475

• Haha 1

nothing planned other than what any person would plan if they think they might like to get laid, fool around, turned on by these naked bodies doing a personal strut and twerk and tease like Tesla gave Vivian days ago... they are bi sexual, they are sexy and it would make sense it would be a matter of time before they got closer to sexual play... this will go farther, and it is just nature, very sexy nature taking it's course . also Pam has gone more to her BF and that leaves Vivian's options limited,  so these girls are coming on to her and she must be flattered and horny...  no RLC directive ...just horny girls with needs 

just remember where they are Sexy liberated Barcelona, a Villa with a pool and beautiful naked bodies and girls prancing in the sun. Girls that have proven they  are playful and love sex.... 

do you really think this takes a plan,  a control,  a directive NOT!!!   Natural Progression.... so give up on knocking everything as a scam and enjoy Real Life unfolding .... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Stop,don't give away all your secrets,,i said message,,,not massage. MESSAGE to naga,,get new reading glasses,,lmao.

a7696558c25af60933c73dcbdc48636416f64475

Oh shit! I thought it was a typo from you...😏

I'm actually getting some new glasses next week, btw...🤣

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh shit! I thought it was a typo from you...😏

I'm actually getting some new glasses next week, btw...🤣

I don't make tiepoes.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Ο φίλος μου ο Μαστερσεφ ξαναχτυπά 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝 Σήμερα που έχει χρόνο , τον έστησε ..