Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

17 minutes ago, emnv said:

Of course she talked about the sex they had, but not to rub it in Alberto's face.

It doesn't matter in which way she told him, it would be rubbing his face in it, regardless of how he appears to accept it all. I know they appear to have an open relationship...well she does anyway 😏, but I think she should keep the intimate stuff just between her and Nelly...unless he really wanted to know...😒

Personally I'd like to see him sort himself out, get a job, find another women and fuck off from her...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

At the time of the discussion they were not talking about the trip, Martina was counting the people who were going to attend the meal on his birthday and Alberto at that time was not looking, Martina has reproached him and that's when they started to argue and that's where the thing has been, now you can continue with the speculations...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

At 23:23h Martina was telling Alberto that they could cook a paella and go to the park on Monday (her birthday), and was giving the names of the people she planned to invite.

Alberto said: what?,  she said: look and me when I talk, and he reacted a bit abruptly, the knife fell to the ground when he picked up the plate, so she finally got angry.

The talks about sex with Nelly were at 22:40 and 23:00 in the kitchen, not related to this incident. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

At the time of the discussion they were not talking about the trip, Martina was counting the people who were going to attend the meal on his birthday and Alberto at that time was not looking, Martina has reproached him and that's when they started to argue and that's where the thing has been, now you can continue with the speculations...🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks, we replied the same at almost the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the information. Upon review of replay, Alberto was doing two things at the same time. Eating his dinner and talking to Martina. He had his chair positioned at 45 degrees between dinner plate and Martina.  He was engaged in the conversation, looking at her while he ate. 

Maybe he didn't here her clearly.....over the crunching of food in his mouth, or the TV too loud, or both. 

Martina snapped at him, Alberto got pissed.  

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Thank you for the information. Upon review of replay, Alberto was doing two things at the same time. Eating his dinner and talking to Martina. He had his chair positioned at 45 degrees between dinner plate and Martina.  He was engaged in the conversation, looking at her while he ate. 

Maybe he didn't here her clearly.....over the crunching of food in his mouth, or the TV too loud, or both. 

Martina snapped at him, Alberto got pissed.  

She has been known to snap in their conversations first many times lately.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter in which way she told him, it would be rubbing his face in it, regardless of how he appears to accept it all. I know they appear to have an open relationship...well she does anyway 😏, but I think she should keep the intimate stuff just between her and Nelly...unless he really wanted to know...😒

Personally I'd like to see him sort himself out, get a job, find another women and fuck off from her...

As would I. I mentioned some time back, she has become or always was self absorbed with no moral. She deserves to sleep, be alone and still won’t figure it out! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

As would I. I mentioned some time back, she has become or always was self absorbed with no moral. She deserves to sleep, be alone and still won’t figure it out! 

She won't even turn towards him in bed. He is trying so hard. Not only mean but a cold bitch to him!!!!!!!! I used to love this girl. Not now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

She won't even turn towards him in bed. He is trying so hard. Not only mean but a cold bitch to him!!!!!!!! I used to love this girl. Not now.

Like I said previously. when you're in love with someone else, your tolerance for your current partner becomes thinner.. what used to be amusing becomes annoying, she snaps at him for the slightest of reasons. She really needs a reality check, he's her rock and is always there for her. For Nelly, she's just a lesbian distraction and her current play girl. She'll drop her like a hot potato when she's done with her. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

Like I said previously. when you're in love with someone else, your tolerance for your current partner becomes thinner.. what used to be amusing becomes annoying, she snaps at him for the slightest of reasons. She really needs a reality check, he's her rock and is always there for her. For Nelly, she's just a lesbian distraction and her current play girl. She'll drop her like a hot potato when she's done with her. 

Masha is the one to blame for it all.  She's the one that got Nelly started on the pussy.  Since Masha destroyed her own relationship she figures she might as well help fuck up everyone else's.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2