B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is true that the threat of the neighbors has nothing to do with the fact that the girls are calmer within the villa and that the problem remains Nelly and Bogdan 🤣

Then RLC should kick N & B's ass to the curb and a one way ticket back to Russia.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, maxfactor a dit :

Many people on here have said the same thing about many DIFFERENT girls.  Most don't respond...If you're too stupid to keep your mouth shut, then I can't help you.  But hey...you got an attaboy from another fucking idiot, so you're in great company...lol.

Well I'm not most people, so tough shit. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

They are watching "The Perfume". Remember the novel by Patrick Süskind which Martina reads momentarily.

Hm hope that she has finished reading the book because it is not really clever watching the film before. 😉 Film is not bad but the book is much  better.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then RLC should kick N & B's ass to the curb and a one way ticket back to Russia.  :biggrin:

Could it be that Nelly wants Martina to join her nest and to hell with Alberto?? :smile: The puppies haven't been invited in quite a while...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is the pretty girl known as nelly is a beautician or she s just practicing like she practice her violin?

I believe she has a long practice with all of the above going back to their Russian apt. days 

• Upvote 1