B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

I really do think we've been spoiled rotten during the pandemic, some of us have gotten use to seeing most of the girls a good magority of the time. But I've just remembered it's Monday, most of them go out on Monday any way even during the pandemic. 🙂 

I think we all have favourites and when bad habits of others start wearing off on a favourite we get a little peeved. Nelly and the garage for instance. 🙂 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

One thing is certain, even if I work very well in my job, I would never be able to touch what some girls manage to do per month.🤣
For a fixed salary, yes I guess he must have one, normal seeing that they sells their image
On the other hand, you like me, I don't think that we are 24/7 within our company

Most people work between 35-50+ hours per week, if you include the daily commute that many have to take it's even more. an average person sleeps about 7 hours a day (49 hrs per week ) so every week you get about 115 hours of awake time. so as you can see most people spend the majority of their awake time at work. 

1 hour ago, james deen said:

before covid were the girls always going out like this?

RLC has a history of girls who are out much more than they're in. There's lots to see and do in a fantastic city like Barca, especially now restrictions have been lifted, but it would be nice if there was a nice balance between the 2. Personally I think B4 is crying out for a really good party, which might help ease our frustrations a little...but there'll be a group here who'd be moaning about that too...but I'm not sure they'd risk another because of the neighbours...

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I'm just pissed off because Eli was one of my favorites and is now the worst girl

Yeah, Elian & Tesla looked promising when they joined, now they are MIA most of the times. and Elian has mentally checked out of RLC project. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, Elian & Tesla looked promising when they joined, now they are MIA most of the times. and Elian has mentally checked out of RLC project. 

The concept of GOV simply does not work. To live in an apartment for a few months (in covid times maybe a few months more) but to leave your life at home behind is the exact opposite of what RLC requires.

It needs people who really live in these apartments, best in a group with real life friends or even if available also the BF. The most important thing is to finally overcome the gender separation. RLC needs the roommate concept back. This could be a really big success.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC has a history of girls who are out much more than they're in. There's lots to see and do in a fantastic city like Barca, especially now restrictions have been lifted, but it would be nice if there was a nice balance between the 2. Personally I think B4 is crying out for a really good party, which might help ease our frustrations a little...but there'll be a group here who'd be moaning about that too...but I'm not sure they'd risk another because of the neighbours...

I don't think having a party is all that much of a risk as long as they use the villa's sound system, use the boom box too till a certain time. But the villa's sound system is more than adequate for a party inside and around the pool. 🙂