Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

Sorry Rob. If you understand you don't have to ask. If you have to ask, you'll never understand.....

Not at all i just think the whole donate button is a joke and a rip off,if anyone one is daft enough to use it well, say no more eh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 10:49 PM, letsdothis said:

Hey, Sturm. Haven't seen you posting for ages. Where ya been? Everything OK? Welcome back. 

Thank you sir, I've been offline a bit, smashing the asphalt, doing the work, delivering the goods, makin that monies, then payin those taxes.  All is good, sweating it out here in Virginia at 95+ degrees, but you know that.  Taking a few weeks off the road to give RJ a rest and tend to the farm and make some hay.  Nice to see some things have changed around CC, but some things will always remain the same. 

Meanwhile, my theme song the past couple months LOL

t.ly/MX7Z  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, disneykid said:

This morning Kira  and the guest lady were having a laugh in the kitchen . 
Nina couldn’t get out the bedroom  quick enough to take over,may be a bit of jealousy as she thinks she’s number 1👎

So in other words nothing interesting at all :biggrin:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I TS BORING

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It always has been. Only since they have been with VHTV

When they were with RLC they were always having friends staying and things going on and was always worth watching now it looks like they have been transported to a different universe. May i add they were always then very loving towards each other and not afraid of showing it.

Whether the advent/explosion of phones and other electronic devices are just making people boring in general, the sad reflection of society i think especially with the younger generation as they are just becoming vegetables.

39 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When they were with RLC they were always having friends staying and things going on and was always worth watching now it looks like they have been transported to a different universe. May i add they were always then very loving towards each other and not afraid of showing it.

Whether the advent/explosion of phones and other electronic devices are just making people boring in general, the sad reflection of society i think especially with the younger generation as they are just becoming vegetables.

I totally agree with these  comments ,they were  never like this before they moved to this house.

Don’t think Kira has a problem, I think it’s stick in the mud Nina trying to save her diva reputation 🤷‍♀️
Let’s hope they will change things around abit..In the old days they red hot sex maniacs ,couldn’t get enough 

of it👍 What’s changed ,They’ve never been quite the the same since that big argument 

last Christmas. ,They do say time is a healer .just hurry up and get back to normal 👍

what ever we still love them❤️❤️