B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

Harley, Elian was supposed to leave some days ago.  Her one small valise was packed, and supposedly she tested positive for COVID.  This would be an antigen test, and required before she could board the airplane.

---------------------

As for Barcelona, all nightclubs are closed as of today.  This is because of the surge of new infections of the Delta variant.

4 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I wonder if this is just a social visit or if holly is moving back in?! I didn't see any suitcases or anything my guess is just a visit

I think so too, she has checked out her gardening work to make sure its OK, but really needs to put some effort into blowing up the pool thing !!😁

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Just posted it for people who kept wondering why Bogdan and Nelly are still in the gov apartment. Nelly and Bogdan are permanent residents of this apartment so we shouldn't expect them to leave anytime soon.

Sucks to be y'all...

• Like 1

I wouldn't expect new girls from Ukraine joining the project soon.  Vaccination rate for Ukraine is about the lowest in Europe, with only 2.4 percent of the population fully vaccinated.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Harley, Elian was supposed to leave some days ago.  Her one small valise was packed, and supposedly she tested positive for COVID.  This would be an antigen test, and required before she could board the airplane.

---------------------

As for Barcelona, all nightclubs are closed as of today.  This is because of the surge of new infections of the Delta variant.

Yes sir, I know about her supposed leaving some days ago, but unless anyone knows exactly how much luggage she showed up with, I hear her clothing selection was pretty meager so she might not have had a big suitcase (as we call them in the states).

As for Covid, it will never go away and you can count on that.  There are too many people that don't care about the Delta variant and still way too many people that have not been vaccinated...myself included.  However, I am still very careful with Covid in relation to following the proper protocol, but a lot of people just can't seem to do it.  The other day a girl "friend" of mine told me that one of the bars close to our house was shutdown due a fire inside the place.  I told her that that was great news, you should have seen how many cars were at that place each and every night you went by there...it was ridiculous and according to the same girl that told me, she said nobody in there was wearing masks or even pretended to keep any sort of a distance from one another.  No sir, I think Covid is hear to stay in one form or another!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Nelly's bathing suit is one of the worst I've ever seen ... So Ugly ! 

there is nothing she could wear that would make her look good.  The suit is probably fine, it's what's in it that makes it look bad I would imagine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who is Eli?  As for Elian, who ever said she was leaving Barcelona?  Look at Holly, she's been in the off cam apartment and has never left Barcelona....by now you all should know where that creep Bogdan has been spending most of his time!!  Yeah Yeah Nelly, you go ahead and finger bang Martina and I'll leave and not be seen for a day or two and I will be miserable as fuc# while you are gone......yeah, I don't think so!!

So you are saying Bogdan is spending his away time with Holly and Nelly knows? How many off camera apartments are there? We know one where Nelly and Martina meet and now the one with Bogdan and Holly? 

• Haha 2

Harley, when she and Tesla first arrived, the villa was probably U/M, so no baggage count.   I do recall she has an Apple notebook, so not impoverished.  Unusual that someone leaves the project early given the compensation, particularly compared to the typical monthly pay in Kyiv.

From replay, watching how meticulous she was in organizing what she was putting in the small suitcase, it was as if she was going on a short trip rather than returning to the Ukraine or wherever she is from, or going to another residence in Spain.    

• Thanks 1