Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17.07.2021 at 02:24, Jawis said:

Смотри, Скотт. Не то чтобы ты сломал вторую ногу.

Hnet-image.gif.734d80c47521aa40ec150c05e8b244eb.gif

)))))))Yes, this is a tin !!!!!!))))))) I will try not to break the second one, otherwise my house will have to be closed, since the pool and everything else will be covered with greenery and overgrown with grass!))))))) 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

)))))))Yes, this is a tin !!!!!!))))))) I will try not to break the second one, otherwise my house will have to be closed, since the pool and everything else will be covered with greenery and overgrown with grass!))))))) 

Nice parties in the house lately! Thank you for all the work you do! 👍🏻

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

You should add some chlorine to the pool water... 

11 hours ago, x192023 said:

you need to get a note pad and write these ladies down. were probably just beginning and I have a lot of names for them 🙂

Computers make great notepads. :biggrin: You can even keep a picture notepad. A folder full of pics of each girl with their names as the filenames. One file for each girl. And, with a little program called PhotoJoiner, you could even stitch together a few of your favorite pics of each girl in a single file.