Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure what American sayings have to do with this conversation. It wasn't a competition between Americans and Brits or their sayings. But, you know, Rob, if you ever need help with an American saying, you have but to ask. If I know the answer, I'm happy to share it, and I wouldn't insult you even once, let alone multiple times, for not knowing. And, if I don't know, hell,  eI might even look it up for you. Knowledge is for everyone. 

And, that over-(i.e. know-it-all)-intelligence you insulted me with and accused me of, all comes from Google and other online resources, something an-y-one with Internet access can also do. Plus, it's because I ask a LOT of questions and I like to know the answers to those questions. So, I do a lot of research. And sometimes I share some of that knowledge because, as I said before, knowledge belongs to everyone.

You need to remember, Rob, I've been reading your 1000s of posts for more than a year, maybe two, IDK. I can say with all honesty and without reservation, I would not want to be down on that level. Talk about a pain in the ass...

Lol ,sorry Lets wasn't intentional i can assure you but rest assured if i want to know anything you will be my first stop, whatever my level is, which must be pretty low to be on here i must admit :biggrin:

No offence meant and no offence taken over my levels :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol ,sorry Lets wasn't intentional i can assure you but rest assured if i want to know anything you will be my first stop, whatever my level is, which must be pretty low to be on here i must admit :biggrin:

No offence meant and no offence taken over my levels :biggrin:

Pssst,Rob,don't listen to him,he doesn't Google he always comes to me first,I told Let's not to mention it cos I'm a bit shy,this being the Font of all knowledge is a heavy load to bear you know.😁👍

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Pssst,Rob,don't listen to him,he doesn't Google he always comes to me first,I told Let's not to mention it cos I'm a bit shy,this being the Font of all knowledge is a heavy load to bear you know.😁👍

Aahhh the secrets coming out now so you are the genius, must go and lie down now i think and contemplate this astounding revelation :biggrin:

• Haha 3