Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

name of this girl--blanket boy had her alone in guest bed and he failed to fuck her although giving it his best shot --I think her long pants attributed to his failure --He has never failed with Lyla

Screenshot (4106).png

From what I understand, who could lose with Lyla. :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

He did bang Gia  before here right? Heidi seemed on a mission to bang Jr even to the point of jumping in bed with blanket boy and the other girl when they were making out-- Jr definitely gave her her moneys worth

Yes

15 часов назад ed2 сказал:

Приятных вечеринок в доме за последнее время! Спасибо за проделанную работу!👍🏻

Спасибо дорогие наши !!!!!!!! 

А насчет хлора в бассейн - у некоторых аллергия на него, поэтому почаще сливаем и чистим !!!! Извините постараюсь почаще за этим следить

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

Спасибо дорогие наши !!!!!!!! 

А насчет хлора в бассейн - у некоторых аллергия на него, поэтому почаще сливаем и чистим !!!! Извините постараюсь почаще за этим следить

Yes allergy can be a problem. So just remember to change the water. Can you give us an update of the new big house you are working on (3 stories) you spoke of earlier? 

• Upvote 1

I see Sergio has been relocated again? I don't get it. They use resources on relocating Sergio for the second time this year. Relocating Ken & Barbie. Opening a place for Turbo. Opening a new place for the Teletubbies. All of wich are average, at best. Meanwhile, where are the people who are actually interesting and great? Like Diana? Lyla? Still? It's been half a year since we lost Diana, and even longer since we lost Webster & Dolly. These were great party-apartments, and they have never been replaced. I am loosing my hope! As it looks now, I would say the managers here are loosing their reputation they used to have, as the ones who had some (if not all) of the best apartments on VH. Now there is only Scott's house left that is really good.

• Upvote 1