Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jawis said:

Don't think if you wanna know. Something discusting what i saw from him by accident when he was in the hall.  

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can tell me via pm 😉

What? I want to hear too.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

bandicam 2021-07-20 22-42-32-884.jpg

So you are telling me that you think all these super hot girls would be hotter in pants??? My thinking is exactly opposite of you--and then when it comes to easy access -game over

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So you are telling me that you think all these super hot girls would be hotter in pants??? My thinking is exactly opposite of you--and then when it comes to easy access -game over

Yep. I don't think about easy access, I'm just a spectator, but anyway, it takes 2 seconds to unbutton a pair of jeans, it won't be a hinder for anything. I prefer pants for this simple reason. I think the butt is the best looking part of anyone's body, and with a skirt or a dress it just hides that area. Take Stephie in her jean shorts for example, even fully clothed you can see her beautiful shapes. In a skirt or a dress you can maybe get a good glimps here and there, if you are very lucky, but you can't really admire the shapes in the same way.

44 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If any of the girls wanted it they would soon get them off no worry :biggrin: It's only the hands up skirt lot that like dresses etc :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep. I don't think about easy access, I'm just a spectator, but anyway, it takes 2 seconds to unbutton a pair of jeans, it won't be a hinder for anything. I prefer pants for this simple reason. I think the butt is the best looking part of anyone's body, and with a skirt or a dress it just hides that area. Take Stephie in her jean shorts for example, even fully clothed you can see her beautiful shapes. In a skirt or a dress you can maybe get a good glimps here and there, if you are very lucky, but you can't really admire the shapes in the same way.

--and you can fuck,or just play with  a girl's pussy in a skirt or dress without anyone even knowing what you two are doing and no disrobing needed

• Haha 1