Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

--and you can fuck,or just play with  a girl's pussy in a skirt or dress without anyone even knowing what you two are doing and no disrobing needed

That's because you're a perv unlike us refined gentlemen :biggrin:

• Haha 3

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, x192023 said:

Heidi. she pretty much stays here. she finally bang junior boy yesterday. I knew it was a matter of time!

you need to get a note pad and write these ladies down. were probably just beginning and I have a lot of names for them 🙂

14 minutes ago, x192023 said:

you need to get a note pad and write these ladies down. were probably just beginning and I have a lot of names for them 🙂

It might not be a bad idea when you look at the amount of guests there to make a separate guest girls topic where we only post a photo and the name of the girl and not more comments. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It might not be a bad idea when you look at the amount of guests there to make a separate guest girls topic where we only post a photo and the name of the girl and not more comments. 

Must admit don't visit here very often always seems to busy with body's everywhere lazing around and cams are shit anyway. 

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Heidi. she pretty much stays here. she finally bang junior boy yesterday. I knew it was a matter of time!

He did bang Gia  before here right? Heidi seemed on a mission to bang Jr even to the point of jumping in bed with blanket boy and the other girl when they were making out-- Jr definitely gave her her moneys worth

name of this girl--blanket boy had her alone in guest bed and he failed to fuck her although giving it his best shot --I think her long pants attributed to his failure --He has never failed with Lyla

Screenshot (4106).png

• Like 1