B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (July)

It was a nice boyfriend / girlfriend scene. I don't mean this to be negative, but, he's going to have to bring way more dick to Stella than what he just demonstrated. He seems so inexperienced, I doubt that he even knows that he's expected to do another round until Stella is pleased.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In this case it is that you do not look often enough the different participants of rlc because they only use these scissors to cut the pizzas for months 🤣

Must be a requirement in the RLC Training Manual.  :biggrin:

48 minutes ago, philo said:

It was a nice boyfriend / girlfriend scene. I don't mean this to be negative, but, he's going to have to bring way more dick to Stella than what he just demonstrated. He seems so inexperienced, I doubt that he even knows that he's expected to do another round until Stella is pleased.

He was likely a virgin.  :biggrin:

52 minutes ago, philo said:

I think it's good that the positive development that Pam started in this apartment is now continuing with Stella. Pam and her BF also needed some time to get used to the camera, but finally the covers fell.

It is important that Stella brings a real guest into this apartment at all. A big step in the right direction. 😃👍

From the little I got to see, there was really a lot of love between Stella and the toy baby, three feet away from each other while they were watching television, so it must have been a long RLC search.

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

From the little I got to see, there was really a lot of love between Stella and the toy baby, three feet away from each other while they were watching television, so it must have been a long RLC search.

Later on he'll be back on the street looking for a date.   

vi99.gif

• Haha 1

Radislava's took the guy up to her cam studio.  It seems a little weird to me.  I'm not sure why they couldn't sit in the living room and talk, but my guess is Radislava is using him for clicks and views.  The same thing happened when Pam started bringing her boyfriend to the apartment, Radislava brought a guy to lie on her bed all night.  And now Stella's brought a guy back and there's another guy sat on Radislava's bed.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Stella and the guy, serveral hours after the event, are still together lying arm in arm in bed. I know, I know, some people here like to believe obsessively in these pseudo lesbian shows, only in none of them do the participants stay so close together after prime time is over.

Not everything on RLC has to be the great love, e.g. vacation acquaintances are something completely normal. Furthermore, I wouldn't suggest that the behavior of a visitor in the first few hours of his stay in an apartment full of cameras is really a good indicator of relationship status. Pam BF also needed some time to get used to the cameras.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Radislava's took the guy up to her cam studio.  It seems a little weird to me.  I'm not sure why they couldn't sit in the living room and talk, but my guess is Radislava is using him for clicks and views.  The same thing happened when Pam started bringing her boyfriend to the apartment, Radislava brought a guy to lie on her bed all night.  And now Stella's brought a guy back and there's another guy sat on Radislava's bed.

That Pam brought her BF  ussomething that not strange but normal (in real life). The exact relationship status of Stella and her visitor is difficult to assess from just one visit.

I think, an end to all these peudo lesbian should would also lead to more views into the actual life of the girls in general. For most girls, this may also mean more guys to visit. It doesn't always have to be sex or a long time relationship.