Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

12 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Rob. Can you help me please ,my CC membership runs out on 19 Aug will I get notified 

if not how do I renew it thanks

Well they never advised me is all i can tell you and had to renew mine manually. In brief, along the top of the CC screen you have a menu bar which if you hover over the "Home" option you get a second row showing with the last one being "Subscriptions". If you click on that and it will open up the renew page with a  "Renew  now" on the bottom.

Any other query shout 👍

ps Both lines of menu's may show anyway.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well they never advised me is all i can tell you and had to renew mine manually. In brief, along the top of the CC screen you have a menu bar which if you hover over the "Home" option you get a second row showing with the last one being "Subscriptions". If you click on that and it will open up the renew page with a  "Renew  now" on the bottom.

Any other query shout 👍

ps Both lines of menu's may show anyway.

I believe at the time when your renewal came up there was issues at the time with the Payment Server function so the Membership Renewal had to be updated manually.  Now that the Payment Server issue has been fixed everything is back to processing automatically.

Some members receive a notification reminder and some don't but one should always check their Spam Folder incase it could by chance wind up there instead of being in the Inbox. If a Member does not receive a Notification one will know when their Subscription has expired as they'll notice that their ability to perform certain functions will no longer work until the Subscription is upgraded back to Premium Status.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 20 heures, disneykid a dit :

Y at-il un problème entre la fille en ce moment ? 
Je sais que Nina a toujours été connue pour continuer à rejeter Kira, mais cela semble empirer.
Tant que Nina va bien

, elle n'a pas l'air de se soucier des sentiments de Kira.

Pas étonnant que Kira soit contrariée et frustrée de continuer à être rejetée 

Vous n'avez qu'à regarder la nuit dernière assise dans le bain à toute seule, l'air totalement abattu 

Je ne pense pas que cela ait quelque chose à voir avec cette choisie L/G qui se passe sur les autres couples n'ont pas de problème 

Allez les filles, nous n'aimons pas vous voir comme ça. Veuillez vousdébrouiller ️

You don't worry about much, I reassure you Kira is now very happy. The clouds are far behind. No Nina is not called Joséphine but ........ ??? (as long, name first name 21 letters)🤣

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some members receive a notification reminder and some don't...

In all the years I've been a member, it's never notified me once that my sub has expired. I never know until I realize I can't do certain things, or I notice that "Premium Member" is no longer under my avatar. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, letsdothis said:

In all den Jahren, in denen ich Mitglied bin, wurde ich nie benachrichtigt, wenn mein Abo abgelaufen ist. Ich weiß es nie, bis ich merke, dass ich bestimmte Dinge nicht tun kann oder ich merke, dass "Premium Member" nicht mehr unter meinem Avatar ist. 

Frage: Warum gibt es von RLC hier Videos und von Voyeur_House keine.

Hat dies einen Grund?

10 hours ago, Leora-Fan said:

Frage: Warum gibt es von RLC hier Videos und von Voyeur_House keine.

Hat dies einen Grund?

Leora-Fan, you have me stumped. I don't think I've ever seen an RLC video, here. I've seen plenty of VH videos posted here, but most of them are posted in the premium members only video topic. Where did you see any RLC videos?

• Like 1