Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

4 minutes ago, disneykid said:

If you dont like them , don’t watch them,simple as that

Lol got up with the wrong foot today? I just said what I think is best for them...

I don't know them so I have no reason to dislike or like them. I am neutral towards them...

18 minutes ago, Someone there said:

With all due respect, Mr. Disneykid... I did not follow your logic that Mr. Jabbath dislikes them. As a matter of fact, I think we all love them. For many years.

Maybe be I was being abit harsh on jabbath ,sorry

yes we all love the girls,as I’ve said before I treat the girls as my

long lost daughters I never met 😍

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol got up with the wrong foot today? I just said what I think is best for them...

I don't know them so I have no reason to dislike or like them. I am neutral towards them...

The correct term is "Must have got out of the wrong side of the bed today" :biggrin:

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol s'est levé du mauvais pied aujourd'hui ? Je viens de dire ce que je pense être le mieux pour eux...

Je ne les connais pas donc je n'ai aucune raison de ne pas les aimer ou de les aimer. Je suis neutre envers eux...

We should not have the same definition of neutrality. You do not look at them but you know what is good for them, amazing !.
I, who have small contacts with them, do not allow myself to give them advice, but you know you have every right not to like them.

• Like 3

il y a 8 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Le terme correct est "J'ai dû sortir du mauvais côté du lit aujourd'hui" :grand sourire:

in France we say: "get up on the wrong foot" (se lever du mauvais pied)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, refazer said:

in France we say: "get up on the wrong foot" (se lever du mauvais pied)

We have the same expression in Norway. "Stå opp med feil bein". Like: "You are so grumpy today, that you must have stepped out of bed with the wrong foot." (Actually "leg" ("bein"), not "foot", but anyway... The foot ("fot" in Norwegian) is part of the leg.)

• Like 3