B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree that she was probably tired of being a part of the site and I would be disappointed if she weren't. The notion that stella is a tremendous up grade ,I find laughable. I have gotten to know Stella for a long time and I have enjoyed her over that long period of time, but I will say the same thing about her "she has done her part and not too sadly ,It's time she be retired for good." :smile:  I will miss her but it won't be too painful. I feel that none of the young women who are on this site should be blamed for inactivity or lack of rooms being filled and such because that's the responsibility of those who own the company. Maybe it's time for a mission statement from RLC ,however I realize not all will be happy with that and that's understandable.  To each his own...you pay your money and you get to praise or complain.

I agree with some of your points but what I can say for sure is that Stella , even with so many hours outside of the apartment , anytime she was on cameras , there has been red hot forum talks … where to start ? Her being  the one that managed to change Radislava and finally take her away from her shelter , make her more open in many things  and see a really different , more smiley and relaxed version of her ? The sexy massages , the teasing , I think that was Stella’s personality bringing this Radislava in front of our screens .. then , the times at Gina’s place and the incident with Bruno … then , the repeated sex she had on camera with her current guy , one more  proof that she can be very persuasive and seductive 😉😇😎, if you remember in the beginning , this was a completely shy on cameras guy but she managed also with him to be open 😇 Friends visiting , a crazy all nighter show , well , Stella at least contributed in such a short time and proved her big value in a difficult RLC period .. we need girls like her , girls that want  to have fun , don’t think the cameras so much or are obsessed to present a perfect image just to be praised for it .. I love her craziness ( the same goes for Gina ) because  they are spontaneous , unpredictable and most of all true .. this is what I miss so many times , tenants that simply don’t care for whatever exposure on cameras , then I know that they don’t live FOR the cameras but they live  WITH the cameras . 

I still though agree with your suggestions and thoughts 

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Holly asked to stay longer and RLC denied .. Amira the same .. it’s a strange period with lots of controversies .. even Malia’s departure hurt RLC in my opinion that strangely  happened when Leora was expressing her thoughts to a female friend some months ago that she wanted by the end of the summer to kick Malia out and suddenly it happened even from coincidence … 🤨

Never liked that Leora 🤢

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I watched this replay, Aaron is such a little passive extremely aggressive Bitaaach. I do not why Hannah puts up with idiot.

I think they are tiring to bait the audience with the (never gonna really happen) potential for a threesome with the two guys and Tereza.  RLC is desperate and will stop at nothing to get subs.