B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Everything is moving rather away from Bodgan and Alberto than in the direction you seem to hope for.

I think at some point Bodgan will wake up and realize that he has become obsolete.

I think this is a very plausible scenario/speculation Dino.   Yes I hope for something sexier in the interest of RLC customers and my own naughty desires.  But I don't discount something more like what you suggest.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

simple answer Don't feed the trolls !!!!

image.jpeg.33945265247ae0b545cee721b08ad8d7.jpeg

Simply the best advice for so many  harley suckers,  he has continuosly  sucked in Blue and many others to his own personal delight... it looks good on them as it shows how weak they are for his  antagonism Kink  and perhaps the attention they get to repute his childish nonsense .  Oh look at how intelligent our rebuttles are ... give ME a LIKE  ... 

I have blocked 4 of HFB personal troll army as well  He is that annoying...  Only because you ( as you should )  or others ( that should'nt)  that I have not ignored, keep responding in some part do I see his grossness show up 

one day he will implode when less people respond and watch him wind up in full grotesque spew a thon to finally get him banned ... but Ignore is all we have for now ...   

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

You bring this up a lot and I don't disagree that she is manipulative.  But I really don't understand how you believe this affects her relationship with Martina.  If you think she is just playing Martina for a fool ... ok ... that could happen.  But I don't see it and I don't think she is that evil of a person.

and im sorry to say that

but if a girl eat a pussy shes will not become a lesbian,

its not like a vampires thing, if a vampire bite u thats it u r done 🧛‍♀️

Vincent Price Halloween GIF

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so bogdan is even worst than bruno?

I saw Bogdan betray a friend. I have seen Bruno do shady stuff that looked like passing drugs. I also saw Bruno hit Gina. Apparently this is the kind of stuff RLC likes for ratings. I won't try to rate or rank either of them as better or worse. Describing the behavior should be sufficient. 

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know he is all this , I don’t  have sympathy for him for all of this .. I judge him for his accomplishments and not the way he has achieved them

How can you judge Bruno for his accomplishments but not his character but when it comes to Nelly you attack her character each and every time?  From an accomplishment perspective, it seems like Nelly is in the RLC Hall of Fame.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe its time for u to take a big turn and change career, get a master degree in psychology and phylosophy and start to make big bucks and quit watching these beautiful ladies on your beaches

beach party love GIF

Two women saved from committing suicide after endless greek bla bla , 21 years in a job that I have been interacting with more than 1,500-2,000 colleagues of more than 10 different countries , therefore , culture and traditions differences , way of thinking , financial status , family issues and so on .. If I manage to talk a lot here by writing , imagine how I interact when  in  real life company and face to face 😂🤣😂🤣.. 

Too social and very experienced to judge people and characters , still , no one is always right and I might be completely wrong for Bogdan but then I would take this as “ the exception of the rule “ of my character / personalities analysis of people 😂🤣😝

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so bogdan is even worst than bruno?

Only if you believe Philo's lies.  Nothing ever happened between Annabelle and Bogdan, and there was never any wrong behaviour from Bogdan towards his sister.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I saw Bogdan betray a friend. I have seen Bruno do shady stuff that looked like passing drugs. I also saw Bruno hit Gina. Apparently this is the kind of stuff RLC likes for ratings. I won't try to rate or rank either of them as better or worse. Describing the behavior should be sufficient. 

its weird, at first it was if rlc saw these types of action they will boot the tenants but now its they doesnt care anymore

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

How can you judge Bruno for his accomplishments but not his character but when it comes to Nelly you attack her character each and every time?  From an accomplishment perspective, it seems like Nelly is in the RLC Hall of Fame.

Nelly is for sure in the HOF .. but let me repeat you my moral problem ( it is personal 😁 ) .. Nelly has a husband and a shared life in many aspects , Bruno is the current BF of Gina , a passenger let’s say .. how can I put both of them on the same “ truck “ when they share nothing of “ connection moral issues “ like B&N in comparison to G&B? 

I don’t know if you get my point , but that’s what annoys me   the most , especially knowing that Bogdan has  been in the past( not knowing if he is still ) against N&M relationship and also knowing that the way Bruno is , Gina is completely aware … last but not least , Bogdan has showed that he respects the needs and requests of Nelly almost anytime , can we say this for her ? 

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Only if you believe Philo's lies.  Nothing ever happened between Annabelle and Bogdan, and there was never any wrong behaviour from Bogdan towards his sister.

damnit i hate that

why ppl come here to tell lies

mad little girl GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

So the, I formally request that the RLC people here who have access to the RLC archives, please take a look to verity whether it is I or @Ash1that is lying. If you find and review the footage and it is not as I have described it, I will submit to a voluntary ban from this forum for whatever period you may deem appropriate. If it is @Ash1, who is lying, then I would respectfully request that he be banned as a verified troll.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1