B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana getting more adapted and easier with the on cameras shows 😉😉 Tesla is a master professor , hope soon the benefits of that as one of the most amazing transformations of “ shy Nana “ to “ light Elian version “ 😉

Nana = Ely Light...... just love it ....  but  in some ways there are very few these days in RLC  that could carry even a small part of  such a heavy weight bomb, that Ely dropped in every place Ely visited .... she was the obvious 'professor'  / instigator to Tesla as it turns out .

But Nana E=light is awesome 

In terms of timeframe. It should be easy to you RLC people to find the footage from Bogdan's sisters visit. The incident with Annabelle occurred a few weeks before Bogdan and Nelly were married.  By the way, Efrim and Annabelle were the only people in their group who were not invited to the wedding party that was also recorded by RLC.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Nana = Ely Light...... just love it ....  but  in some ways there are very few these days in RLC  that could carry even a small part of  such a heavy weight bomb, that Ely dropped in every place Ely visited .... she was the obvious 'professor'  / instigator to Tesla as it turns out .

But Nana E=light is awesome 

JennifeMom liked it also .. I guess a successful characterization then 😂🤣 .. many people pointed and saw in the beginning that it was Elian who was the master of intrigue and happenings than Tesla ..she was absolutely fantastic ( just her Covid reactions when she contradicted it and thoughts  at the end wasn’t the best ones but well … ) .. Elian has been another big blow this summer for RLC and her departure .. it would have been simply amazing villa times , imagine more of Nana development ( although of course we don’t know if she could enter like now she’s doing with Tesla their “ alliance “ ) 

maybe bogdan allows nelly to do what she wants even if he doesnt like it is not because of love but financial reasons. If he breaks up with nelly he would have to leave the villa and the project while nelly could stay as a GOV on her own and she would be in a much better position while he would be worse off. Alberto is in the same situation.

• Like 1

I'm just imagining it, but Martina doesn't look so happy. Is there a problem? Otherwise the two always laugh when they are together. Sorry might have missed somthing since I`m not able to watch all afternoon.

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then he has managed perfectly to be able and transform each and every time that he is on and off cameras .. he should go for acting being able to adjust so easily 😇

He's had you fooled this whole time. Sounds like he's pretty good at acting to me!