B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One life event doesn’t define your character and personality .. have you being drunk once or taken grass to smoke ? Does this make you alcohol/drugs junkie ? Having betrayed a relationship or cheated  a woman , does this make you an asshole or a bad person in general ? 

YES!!

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

maybe bogdan allows nelly to do what she wants even if he doesnt like it is not because of love but financial reasons. If he breaks up with nelly he would have to leave the villa and the project while nelly could stay as a GOV on her own and she would be in a much better position while he would be worse off. Alberto is in the same situation.

They both have no financial problem at all 😇

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm just imagining it, but Martina doesn't look so happy. Is there a problem? Otherwise the two always laugh when they are together. Sorry might have missed somthing since I`m not able to watch all afternoon.

Martina was crying for a while and Nelly was consoling her. Only the native language speakers can tell us what it was about.

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

seems that Martina and Bogdan ignore eachother 🤔 they do not speak a word to each other.

Martina and Bogdan with a very warm goodbye hug 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Martina and Bogdan with a very warm goodbye hug 😇

thanks fof your info, than I was wrong. I just saw them both in the kitchen and there it looked like that. 👍

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

now im confused and i dont know who to trust, and i always trust noldus

you can trust @Ash1 with closed eyes as well 

he is probably the most down to earth person I know and who is based only on the facts

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

People who don't follow the day should invest in reading just a few pages of the forum before saying things like "Martina and Bogdan ignore each other". Actually, they had more on camera interactions today than ever before.

• Thanks 1