B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

1 minute ago, philo said:

Leute, die den Tag nicht verfolgen, sollten nur ein paar Seiten des Forums lesen, bevor sie Dinge wie "Martina und Bogdan ignorieren" sagen. Tatsächlich hatten sie heute mehr Interaktionen vor der Kamera als je zuvor.

Thanks for your nice comment. I read that very well, but what you wrote didn't really help me understand it completely. But doesn't seem important either.👍

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

yeah but bogdan would be the one that has to leave the villa and the project so she would be in a better position

There’s “ Fior “ outside with an apartment I guess in case anything was happening .. I think Bogdan would manage to survive in the long term if Nelly was living him , he is more able in my opinion to make a job rather than being on cameras .. but what  about Bogdan abandoning Nelly ? Who is there for her ? ( Yes Martina obviously but Martina as Spaniard she has endless choices and more important things to do  than taking care 6 years older Nelly’s life failures if they happen - still she would be a good friend for sure - and for sure other priorities ) … I am not convinced that Nelly has a clue about her future away from RLC … 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

So you personally know him now....that's funny!!  Whatever Moos

I know a lot of people, Harley ^^

whatever too 🤣

it's still a shame that you're never anything smart to say when you write stuff
Anyway, it must be time to read the bible for you, right? 😁

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

thanks fof your info, than I was wrong. I just saw them both in the kitchen and there it looked like that. 👍

It could have been not talking but I don’t think it was anything concerning their relation ☺️ They are completely fine , also Bogdan with Martina’s dog , very nice to watch 😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I know a lot of people, Harley ^^

whatever too 🤣

it's still a shame that you're never anything smart to say when you write stuff
Anyway, it must be time to read the bible for you, right? 😁

Everything I have to say is short and sweet, if you don't like it....don't read it.  I'm not going to write books of sentences just to please you or others!!

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you can trust @Ash1 with closed eyes as well 

he is probably the most down to earth person I know and who is based only on the facts

😇👏👏 credit to ash1 indeed , totally trustworthy and repeatedly poster , great contributor ☺️

• Thanks 1

All you trolls, here is your chance to get me banned from the forum like you are trying to do some others who call you out. Help start a campaign to get RLC to post the video on replay, of Bogdan's photo shoot of Annabelle. I have volunteered to be banned if I have misrepresented what happened that night - morning.  Don't miss this chance.