Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

On 11/18/2021 at 1:17 AM, keeper31 said:

Linda is the only woman on this site who has never done an open bate, would love to see her do one.

Not true....she does, but she does it sneaky like in her pants mostly. Not easy to spot (luckily I have 😉 ). There very intense

13 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not true....she does, but she does it sneaky like in her pants mostly. Not easy to spot (luckily I have 😉 ). There very intense

Do you comprehend the meaning of 'Open Bate' 🙄 It's not in her pants 🤣😂😅

• Haha 1

Not sure where I should be posting this but there is no section titled Lack of Home Activity.......so here goes

If this couple were a race horse you would by now have put it out to pasture.

If they were your dog you would have put it down or shot it.

Linda has been one of my favorites until of late and I really don't know what's going on ...so please, please can somebody put them out of their misery, they deserve to be remembered for how they were not for how they are now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/25/2021 at 2:43 AM, Sting409 said:

Not sure where I should be posting this but there is no section titled Lack of Home Activity.......so here goes

If this couple were a race horse you would by now have put it out to pasture.

If they were your dog you would have put it down or shot it.

Linda has been one of my favorites until of late and I really don't know what's going on ...so please, please can somebody put them out of their misery, they deserve to be remembered for how they were not for how they are now.

Difficult times for RLC , perhaps even for L&T with the ongoing virus situation and also the Czech Republic being in a state of emergency as the country with the most infections in Europe according to population . Therefore , RLC isn’t  losing an apartment trying to find new tenants while struggling currently and when they just a week or so ago managed to fill the empty beds they had in Barcelona as L&T keep on with the safety of free rent and other amenities that they would have to pay during these times if they didn’t work for RLC . 

Can’t  agree less with your post that we should remember them of how they were and what they have shown us over the years in comparison to the current situation 😔