B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is best not to say anything about the code for the wifi network being on the device, as well as on the wall at the kitchen table 🙂 it will not be so exciting then

it is true that he is not ready for that either 🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

the problem is that you are already convinced of a non-existent thing from the start and therefore you see signs that are wrong to prove your words
You should listen to what people can say, this will make it easier for you to understand how they can meet before coming into the house and in front of the cameras
But if you do, it will break your bubble and you are not ready for it 🤣

He was just shitposting. 

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who was Tesla eating out in that video clip?  It was Debbie another girl that was on RLC and if that doesn't tell you anything...nothing will!  There was even one guy in that video that I was told who has also been on RLC before.....hmmmmm, will leave that for another day.

Well it’s official.  Reading about people bitching about Harley is officially more interesting than RLC itself.  Just catching up here but where is this video and who is Debbie?

I have two points:  (1) If you read what Harley is saying and try not to think about Harley being so fucking annoying … he is saying a lot of the same things we are all saying:  RLC SUCKS.  He makes some good points.

(2) Harley you have a lot to contribute here but could make more of an impact if you weren’t such an asshole and I say that with the most affection possible.

Now cue the “this is who I am and I am not going to change for anyone” retort.

Have a good day everyone!  It has been pretty boring the last few days.  This must be what the RLC dog days of summer are like.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

It is best not to say anything about the code for the wifi network being on the device, as well as on the wall at the kitchen table 🙂 it will not be so exciting then

RLC must have hired so many tech guys ( and girls ) as I have seen so many guests/participants entering that code into their own devices ( mobile phones ) 🤣

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know if was stated here but Nana moved the lamp from the side bed near the cam 3.2. 

This is what we comment on now.

Ooooh ... she moved the lamp!

This is not a criticism Thing.  It's what we are left with.  This is how withdrawl feels I suppose.

At this point, can we at least get a decent Bogdan/Nelly fuck?

• Haha 4

who would have thought getting rid of pam and tesla without replacements would make things worse and its not as if things were great with them here but at least you had pam and jordi and tesla is a natural slut that can produce some magic. Now all we got is viv, nana and nelly watching tv every night, The twins being robots and bogdan just sitting around doing nothing.

• Upvote 1