Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

Guest amandafan
6 minutes ago, amandafan said:

You're a denier, even if it was her mailman, he still exists. I never made any further claims, but he exists and is clearly part of her life!

5 minutes ago, amandafan said:

You're a denier, even if it was her mailman, he still exists. I never made any further claims, but he exists and is clearly part of her life? 

I am not a denier.  I have never said he does not exist but not to the importance that you and Jman have made him.  There are many Michael's in Barcelona and the world.

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I'm not a denier. I never said he doesn't exist, but not for the sake you and Jman made for him. There are many Michael's in Barcelona and the world.

You have to be able to distinguish between joke and real, I only labeled the fat man as the mysterious Michael, so that was a joke, because we don't know who Michael is. 

3 minutes ago, amandafan said:

You have to be able to distinguish between joke and real, I only labeled the fat man as the mysterious Michael, so that was a joke, because we don't know who Michael is. 

So what's your point?

Guest amandafan

So what's your point?

That he exists but we don't know who he is. So it can be anyone. 

Guest amandafan

Believe or not, I agree.  But the point is meaningless.  He exists.  So what? 

Apparently you don't understand the language of humor. 

15 hours ago, emnv said:

I have been accused before of being an RLC agent, but being accused of being Martina I like a lot more. Thanks! 😀

If you understand Spanish, listen again to the conversation that Martina and Alberto had in the living room last night. Everything I told yesterday was in that conversation, also that about the farewell party (which for the moment Martina does not intend to attend).

For many years I have been a silent reader of the forum. With very little time to understand what was happening, I have greatly appreciated the contributions of many members who have helped to understand it with their translations and comments, and also the chronologies that help to know the topics of the day (which @Noldus continues to do and are really useful).
This year that I have some more free time, I have decided to contribute to return the favor to the many people who have participated selflessly in the spirit of helping others. I'm not looking for any kind of recognition, I'm happy to be able to join that group at some point.  But man, don't wait for me in the arena of insults, crazy speculations, and conspiracies. It is highly unlikely that you will find me there.

Thx for all translations, I think I missed this part but when is that farwell party and for who? Stella or?

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

if she wants exclusivity with Martina and if she loves her , ask for a divorce from Bogdan and go and live with her happily ever after and don’t mess with everyone’s lives ( she simply can’t have both  , period and I am sorry I am so direct with that )

Who says Nelly wants exclusivity with Martina?  Obviously they both want to have their cake and eat it too.  I get that you find this morally wrong and to some degree I am with you.  But what if Bogdan was OK with Nelly and Martina having sexual relations?  Would you change your tune?  It appears Alberto is more OK with this than Bogdan and you don't seem to be as critical of Martina as you are Nelly.

And I continue to believe Bogdan has culpability here.   If Nelly is so evil, Bodgan needs to walk away.  Sometimes that is the only way people get the message and make fundamental behavioral changes. 

But overall you make a lot of good points and you are passionate in your views on this ... I'm too  tired to continue to argue  with you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, philo said:

Maybe it's time for CC to start empowering the moderators to call out the people who are making up stuff and presenting it as factual information. Now I'm wondering if there aren't MANY people on this thread who are paid trolls. Why else would people make shit up?  

How would the moderators know?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

I join jman. He certainly exists! I've heard Martina talk about Michael several times. And whoever continues to deny is not serious or honest. 

I believe that we have had proof on the forum that he does not exist and if you hear Martina say this name, it's just because we talk about it on the forum and she often discusses this with Alberto about what she sees on it

luckily their relationship is solid and Alberto doesn't give much importance to comments on the forum

But this is not the case for everyone and some girls feel hurt by the comments written on the forum, for example Vivian ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2