Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I believe that we have had proof on the forum that he does not exist and if you hear Martina say this name, it's just because we talk about it on the forum and she often discusses this with Alberto about what she sees on it

Not picking on Moos here but I think we have to be skeptical of everything in RLC Nation and I would suggest we never have proof of anything based on this forum.  We are all anonymous here and we could be anyone really.  Also, the cast members know exactly how things work with the cams and the forum and it wouldn't surprise me that they have multiple ways to disguise or avoid disclosing anything they don't want to share with the "customers".   For example, if there truly is a Michael, what better way for Martina to muddy the waters than to joke about the assholes on the forum who believe this nonsense.  The only thing we can trust is what we see and hear with our own eyes and ears.  

10 hours ago, jman9212 said:

The trouble with all of the naysayers here all you are here for is to see someone in the nude or anyone fuck. Therefore you never have listened to any conversations of the REAL LIFE OF PEOPLE. 

I will stipulate that I have been skeptical of JMAN's claims myself.  I have tried over and over to hear what he hears and I am unable to see and hear the things he sees and hears.  But he brings up a good point here.  Most of us are busy and  we tune in and out and we miss 98% of these people's lives.  I admit that like many of you, I laser focus in on the sex scenes.  But I believe JMAN spends considably more time watching and understanding the nuances of their lives.  I know when I spend the time on a particular scene, I see a lot more than I ever do when flying in and out during the day.  There are others here like John that are able to deep dive into their lives and see things that cause questions, etc.  For example, there is someone here who has focused on Martina's rings.  She rarely wears them but sometimes she does.  Does it mean anything?  So who knows but he has sent me hard visual evidence that Martina has some rings and wears them from time to time.   It takes incredible time to do this level of detective work.  Again, not sure what it means.  And maybe JMAN is just a crank making things up for the hell of it.  We will never know.  But please allow for the fact that some people spend a lot of time here and really dissect everything in search of greater understanding of what we see.  Of course someone will comment about how pathetic this sounds but in reality we all have hobbies and vices and all have reasons for spending the time we do here.  To summarize, it is ok to be skeptical of JMAN and others; however, I am not convinced they should be dismissed.  And I could be wrong too.

Lastly, I am skeptical of the existance of Michael and some off other JMAN's claims myself; however, there is a lot of behaviors that to me, remain unexplained.  The most common one is Martina's dissapearance at virtually any time of the day or night.  Where does she go and why?  We all see Alberto home alone a lot.  It is easy to assume she is walking the dogs or maybe headed to B4 or to the beach or on the balcony with a cigarette.  If you are like me, and check in and out of RLC all day long, you quickly assume it's one of these benign explanations.  But if you are watching continuously, you start to see things like when she leaves with the dog leashes and when she does not.  And you can start to piece together a more full story.  

Anyway sorry (again) for a long post.  But I wanted to weigh in on this topic which has been bubbling for quite some time now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, here's a random suggestion... the camera in the bathroom (11)... there's literally NO point in having that one showing the tub that will never be used for a shower/bath.  It's merely a basin for a DIY water filtration system.  Hows about RLC at least turn it to show the sink or something.  I'm sure they don't want to show anyone sitting on the crapper via the mirror, but there's got to be better angle, otherwise kill the cam.  No biggie, just seems like a waste.  Maybe take it out of there and put it back over the dining room table like before.

I miss that camera also. From my knowledge, it was removed because when the curtains were open you could clearly see the next building, which could identify the street where they live. I guess if you wanted to spend a few days on Google street view you may be able to figure it out. Kind of like Leora's balcony where you can clearly see the neighborhood buildings in the window reflection.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not picking on Moos here but I think we have to be skeptical of everything in RLC Nation and I would suggest we never have proof of anything based on this forum.  We are all anonymous here and we could be anyone really.  Also, the cast members know exactly how things work with the cams and the forum and it wouldn't surprise me that they have multiple ways to disguise or avoid disclosing anything they don't want to share with the "customers".   For example, if there truly is a Michael, what better way for Martina to muddy the waters than to joke about the assholes on the forum who believe this nonsense.  The only thing we can trust is what we see and hear with our own eyes and ears.  

I will stipulate that I have been skeptical of JMAN's claims myself.  I have tried over and over to hear what he hears and I am unable to see and hear the things he sees and hears.  But he brings up a good point here.  Most of us are busy and  we tune in and out and we miss 98% of these people's lives.  I admit that like many of you, I laser focus in on the sex scenes.  But I believe JMAN spends considably more time watching and understanding the nuances of their lives.  I know when I spend the time on a particular scene, I see a lot more than I ever do when flying in and out during the day.  There are others here like John that are able to deep dive into their lives and see things that cause questions, etc.  For example, there is someone here who has focused on Martina's rings.  She rarely wears them but sometimes she does.  Does it mean anything?  So who knows but he has sent me hard visual evidence that Martina has some rings and wears them from time to time.   It takes incredible time to do this level of detective work.  Again, not sure what it means.  And maybe JMAN is just a crank making things up for the hell of it.  We will never know.  But please allow for the fact that some people spend a lot of time here and really dissect everything in search of greater understanding of what we see.  Of course someone will comment about how pathetic this sounds but in reality we all have hobbies and vices and all have reasons for spending the time we do here.  To summarize, it is ok to be skeptical of JMAN and others; however, I am not convinced they should be dismissed.  And I could be wrong too.

Lastly, I am skeptical of the existance of Michael and some off other JMAN's claims myself; however, there is a lot of behaviors that to me, remain unexplained.  The most common one is Martina's dissapearance at virtually any time of the day or night.  Where does she go and why?  We all see Alberto home alone a lot.  It is easy to assume she is walking the dogs or maybe headed to B4 or to the beach or on the balcony with a cigarette.  If you are like me, and check in and out of RLC all day long, you quickly assume it's one of these benign explanations.  But if you are watching continuously, you start to see things like when she leaves with the dog leashes and when she does not.  And you can start to piece together a more full story.  

Anyway sorry (again) for a long post.  But I wanted to weigh in on this topic which has been bubbling for quite some time now.

Hi JenniferMom

I am sorry for stating the oblivious but Martina has a life beyond her apartment.  She could be doing many activities that you or I do on a daily basis that we take for granted because we do not have to account to anybody for our time when we are not home.  It's the same with this Michael dude.  Why are we so concerned about whether he exists or not.  He could be any person on the street that Martina has met and happens to mention his name.  But the problem is that we are trying to imagine a story that involvers sex for her and really that's not fair to her.  She is already providing a significant amount of intrigue for us and it involves only Alberto and Nelly.  If the forum conversation is there just to aggravate her them it should not happen.  She is a good person and deserves out respect.  We should not be harassing her with all this speculation especially if it seems to hurt her which I feel it does (sometimes).  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

También extraño esa cámara. Que yo sepa, se quitó porque cuando las cortinas estaban abiertas se podía ver claramente el siguiente edificio, que podía identificar la calle donde viven. Supongo que si quisieras pasar unos días en Google Street View, es posible que puedas resolverlo. Algo así como el balcón de Leora donde puedes ver claramente los edificios del vecindario en el reflejo de la ventana.

creo que cualquiera que siga el foro , sabe que calle es esa . ellos mismos lo han dicho alguna vez hablando por telefono con amigos .

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

But the problem is that we are trying to imagine a story that involvers sex for her and really that's not fair to her.  She is already providing a significant amount of intrigue for us and it involves only Alberto and Nelly.  If the forum conversation is there just to aggravate her them it should not happen.  She is a good person and deserves out respect.  We should not be harassing her with all this speculation especially if it seems to hurt her which I feel it does (sometimes).  

A lot of good points Dave.  Yes there may be some who are trying to imagine a story for Martina and that would not be fair.  But hopefully most of us -- but I will only speak for myself -- simply want to know the true story of their lives.  Maybe we shouldn't want this.  Maybe we should be happy to see the sex and be  done with it.  It is certainly plausible that the cast members would prefer that we just focus on the sex.

I agree the purpose of our conversation should not be to aggravate the cast members.  But talking about their lives, that should be expected when they sign up for something like this.  I agree she is a good person and I do respect her, envy her, and as many know ... have a crush on  her.  Maybe that drives why I want to know more.

And I agree she has a life outside of her apartment and she is entitled to that.  She owes us NO EXPLANATIONS.  But I think we still have lattitude to question these things and discuss them and talk about them.   If you think we should not engage in that type of discussion ... then what is the purpose of this forum?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I miss that camera also. From my knowledge, it was removed because when the curtains were open you could clearly see the next building, which could identify the street where they live. I guess if you wanted to spend a few days on Google street view you may be able to figure it out. Kind of like Leora's balcony where you can clearly see the neighborhood buildings in the window reflection.

Actually, Google street view caught a photo of Martina outside her building. 😜

47 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

believe who and what you want, I have already made my choice, I know who I can trust to fill in the blanks and allow me to better understand what I see and what I hear

At a time to give, you also have to know how to trust and I have enough experience now to know how to distinguish things from the information that I am given

I am not a forum speculator and generally rely solely on the reality of the facts as I can afford to do so, knowing quite a bit of the real thing while often being well informed

• Like 2

Guest amandafan

Last post about MICHAEL. And do with it what you want.

I'm not that crazy about keeping track of timelines myself. About 4 to 6 weeks ago it was already dark in the kitchen of B4 Martina and Nelly were talking, Martina talking excitedly about Michael in partly English/Russian. So it can't be hard for the timeline fuckers to look it up. I've also heard her talk to Alberto about Michael before, and also to her friend who sometimes spends the night with them (this one with torn jeans). By the way, who ever started Michael? Then ask this person where he/she got the name Michael from and the mystery is solved. By the way if Martina made fun of the forum members as some claim on cam, then why didn't she do it in English, knowing that most forum members don't understand Spanish. I myself came into contact with the name that apparently had been circulating for a long time, which stimulated my curiosity to follow her conversations. I have nothing against Matina let that be clear, but I am not going to present things any other way than to see and hear them. If someone feels hurt by a report about Martina that he/she heard or saw, then that person should especially consult themselves. Whether there's a Michael or not I don't give a damn Martine is just nice to watch and is currently one of the few that gets my attention. I do not belong to a so-called group, I am independent and a libertine in heart and soul. 

Quizás lo mejor es que Martina cuelga una nota en la nevera con; No hay Michael
Perhaps the best thing is that Martina hangs a note on the fridge with; There is no Michael 😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, amandafan said:

Last post about MICHAEL. And do with it what you want.

I'm not that crazy about keeping track of timelines myself. About 4 to 6 weeks ago it was already dark in the kitchen of B4 Martina and Nelly were talking, Martina talking excitedly about Michael in partly English/Russian. So it can't be hard for the timeline fuckers to look it up. I've also heard her talk to Alberto about Michael before, and also to her friend who sometimes spends the night with them (this one with torn jeans). By the way, who ever started Michael? Then ask this person where he/she got the name Michael from and the mystery is solved. By the way if Martina made fun of the forum members as some claim on cam, then why didn't she do it in English, knowing that most forum members don't understand Spanish. I myself came into contact with the name that apparently had been circulating for a long time, which stimulated my curiosity to follow her conversations. I have nothing against Matina let that be clear, but I am not going to present things any other way than to see and hear them. If someone feels hurt by a report about Martina that he/she heard or saw, then that person should especially consult themselves. Whether there's a Michael or not I don't give a damn Martine is just nice to watch and is currently one of the few that gets my attention. I do not belong to a so-called group, I am independent and a libertine in heart and soul. 

Next time you hear from Michael, the Chinese food guy,  order me some egg rolls and won ton soup.  I think Martina and Alberto like Chinese food too.

Well I think that we have dealt with the Michael issue for now. If there is still a need for discussion, it can be better conducted in a separate area.😉   I'm personally more interested in what she told Alberto. Unfortunately only understood a few words and don't want to speculate.