Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

Just now, Thestarider said:

HAHAHA and that says it all for RLC why pay hard earned money for what you can see in real life !!!

I agree. Since I am not in Florida, RLC is the next best. Florida keeps the information about it's best beaches secret so that they don't get over run. It took me several years to find out which ones were the best for voyeurs and when were the best times to go. 

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

HAHAHA and that says it all for RLC why pay hard earned money for what you can see in real life !!!

The only place in Florida that advertises is Key West, where they don't even make it to the beach before getting naked. But that only happens during certain times of the year and you have to know when the officials look the other way otherwise it's jail time. Kinda like the once a year thing in New Orleans.

It looks like Marta has had the last word for RLC tonight. She gets to turn out the lights. I have been a voyeur on this platform for many years and to see them roll up the sidewalks at 11:00pm EST is sad. Peace Out.

50 minutes ago, philo said:

Isn't it strange that no one asked where Alberto was until 3:00am? LOL

Just came online, visiting CC, reading the posts......good point Philo. Mr. (stay at home) Alberto, chose this night to stay out late.  

10 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Just came online, visiting CC, reading the posts......good point Philo. Mr. (stay at home) Alberto, chose this night to stay out late.  

Just typical more RLC failed click bait BS. Day after day and Night after night of wasted voyeurs time and money...... SAD what has become of the once great online voyeurs site.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, philo said:

I know where all the T/A is on Florida beaches...I still dream about my planned visit to Rio.

Florida beaches, east coast.  In the morning hours, the lady suntanners are facing east, toward the water....so you have to stroll slowly along the water's edge.  In the afternoon, the lady suntanners are facing west, away from the water....so you have to stroll slowly along the boardwalk.   Errr, I read that in a book.😉

• Thanks 1