Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

Just now, Adalbert said:

Sure he is. Since Alberto is mostly sitting on the balcony and watching films on his phone what shall she do? It is still early evening for her. 🤷‍♂️  Would be better if he would join her.

or like i said before why not have one of her girlfriends who she openly flirts with guys on cam with flirt with Alburto for once 

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:
If you think so ...

i think anyone who had a girlfriend who went out looking really hot and lately every time she goes out is out till 6:30 am or later would think that woman is having sex ,and did anything we saw from Martina at the B4 parties make you think any different seeing as she lost her clothes half the time and had sex with Nelly the rest of the times

32 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

whatever Emmett 🤷‍♂️

hey i am sorry but spent my life well the single half being able to smell out sluts so to speak hey it got me almost exactly a 100 girls and i spent the last 20 years totally faithful to my wife  ,hey dont waste your time on someone that wont put out and watching Martina drunk and on coke that girl is fair game 

One of the worst things in this forum is that everyone’s imaginations , scenarios and scripts needs to be somehow confirmed by others by posting an imaginary situation only to feel the pleasure that “ I was the one who first mentioned that it is so “ … with that being said , ( except if the majority here is like Harley who “ clearly and LMAO know what’s going on outside “ even by presenting facts ) , there’s ABSOLUTELY no one knowing what Martina does since there are no cameras following her outside  . All the rest , it is simply speculations and in a way hidden desires / wishes from all of us forum members so as our imagination can run wild and in the way we want to fantasize Martina . 

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

This is exactly why forums were created for

Forums are the mean to communicate what you watch .. speculations will be what triggers the fantasies .. but speculations aren’t the reality ( unless they are proved so somehow ) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and what is she doing out till 7 am drunk off cam night after night ,saying her roseries lol

and is it so inconceivable that she's just going out with friends? Barcelona is a city where we party regularly often, just connect to B5 to hear it under the windows or look on the camera from the balcony of B2 because we often see fireworks
But no, of course, every time she decides to go out, it's necessarily to fuck the whole city of Barcelona :angel:

The big problem is that you had very good members who made it possible to understand the events and what the participants can do but with you(members) made them flee

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3