B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

By the way, it is Radislava's 300 day in B1 and B4 tomorrow - Wednesday

that's really sad, but who can blame him, she gets paid for doing nothing except being naked, surely she can put that on her CV, I hope she finds an old man full of money soon to settle down

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

that's really sad, but who can blame him, she gets paid for doing nothing except being naked, surely she can put that on her CV, I hope she finds an old man full of money soon to settle down

She participated in a long-term multinational psychological study of cultural activities and acceptance.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, corpslibre said:

And that's good news for RLC and subscribers ☺️

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Radi has finally accepted with herself that she will stay in B4

Both simple and great posts saying it all 😇👏👏

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Wow, short and informative, reminds me of that guy, what was his name........oh yeah, ddhm😁

It is champions league night 😂 just posting when it isn’t anything so interesting while watching the football matches 😆

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Obviously RLC is a site based on sex, but where the participants live 24 hours a day under the cameras and therefore the eye of voyeurs. But we still have to find participants who support this way of life, as much Radi integrates this way of life naturally into her own, she is extremely comfortable with her body, has no complexes (and why would she have any). ?) and all he lacks is a good partner or friend, but other participants like Nana, Karol or so many others do not have these qualities, and are ultimately resistant to this way of life, explaining this game of hide and seek with the cameras, these long outings and especially this permanent lingerie parade in B4. Find partners like Mila but who live up to Radi's expectations, and RLC will recover, I'm sure, and no matter what Radi's room looks messy, she likes it and actually lives at her ease, that's the main thing.

When they first began it wasn't about sex.  It was just couples living their everyday lives.  What one seen is what they got.  

• Upvote 1

It just occurred to me how many of these tenants watch shows and sports on their laptops/phones while sitting next to MUCH larger TV's!  How hard is it to get a HDMI cable and watch it on a large screen??  Are they all THAT technologically deficient that they don't know they can do that?  Just an odd observation...  🤔