Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

The guest couple look like they are getting ready to leave. Probably to relieve the tension between Masha and Sasha. Laughing and smiling on the outside does not always translate to what's going on the inside. I decent have a grasp on Russian culture and from what I see this doesn't look good. Kitek and Yury being Russian could shed some good insight to what's happening between them. 

I think any sexual inadequacy problems Sasha may have go a lot further back than this. As anyone whoever watches RLC (even on the free cams) can see, she rubs one out in the bath at least three if not more times a week. And most of the time he's sitting on a stool in the kitchen right outside the door listening to it. So I think any regret he feels for her being, or seeming to be keen on Topknot (yes, that is a cool nickname), probably manifests from there, and maybe he needs to get on top of that. Just my observation mind you, I'm by no means an expert.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In my opinion Nelly does not want to share her Bogdan.

I might be wrong. Since 2 month i have seen so much unpredicatable events in RLC

I agree concerning Nelly and Bogdan. I remember a few months ago, there was a party at their place. But, for some reason, Nelly was over at Dasha's place. Bogdan wound up sitting at the kitchen table, after nearly everyone left, clearly flirting with a very attractive female guest while a guy (maybe her boyfriend) slept on the living room couch.

When Nelly came home, she was absolutely furious about the flirting and wouldn't even let Bogdan touch her. It took several days for Bogdan to get her to calm down enough to finally let him touch her. I had never seen her so upset and was afraid that they might split up. That would have been a real shame because they are good together.

Whelp, we mods use a lot of latitude here, especially on such issues and opinions. Orgies are fun to watch. We all have different opinions about it because we come from different cultures.

All I know is that all of the married couples I've met who engaged in "swinging" ultimately got divorced.

• Upvote 2

Just look at people Sasha was gentle with the guest girl and take her easily and Masha was the wild one (maybe took out all here fantasies or frustrations) and the guy like her or that is his mature too (I wish to see how his sex with his girlfriend

BTW, the guest couple left?

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All I know is that all of the married couples I've met who engaged in "swinging" ultimately got divorced.

That's almost as a loaded statement as saying people who smoke weed commit crimes. Sure there are people that smoke weed and there are people that commit crimes, and some people who commit crimes smoke weed. But is there really any correlation between who smoke weed and people who commit crime?

For all those married couples that swung, was swinging the reason behind their divorce? Maybe they had problems stemming before the swinging. Or maybe they got divorced for entirely different reasons. It's true that some couples that engage in it might break up from it if they are both inexperienced and think they can handle it. But it's also true that is not the case with everyone.

I would seem that Masha/Sasha, and to an extent the 2nd couple are both extremely comfortable with it. I haven't seen the full video but there was at least one moment when the male guest was holding his girlfriends hand while he was fucking Masha, while Masha was kissing and hugging on Sasha at the same time. And even after the event, the guests had no problem having regular sex with each other and Masha/Sasha looked perfectly content sleeping with each other. I'd say they've all done it in the past.