Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

2 hours ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

The only apartment where anything can happen.

Exactly ☺️ It is amazing that Masha has this ability either to find or “ persuade “ ( ?? ) , I don’t know how else to say , people that won’t hesitate to be naked , even more to perform sexually in front of cameras . I don’t know what she tells them about this “ streaming “ as she names it , but so many dozens of people all these years and very very few have been shy  because of the cameras … of course , a person that everyone would wish not being shy , it is the lovely cleaning lady … 🤨

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0010 The hairdresser left

was in a hurry
Make-up, lots of perfume and some alcohol
then away ... and to the club party ... now surprise who she will bring with her later

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Exactly ☺️ It is amazing that Masha has this ability either to find or “ persuade “ ( ?? ) , I don’t know how else to say , people that won’t hesitate to be naked , even more to perform sexually in front of cameras . I don’t know what she tells them about this “ streaming “ as she names it , but so many dozens of people all these years and very very few have been shy  because of the cameras … of course , a person that everyone would wish not being shy , it is the lovely cleaning lady … 🤨

Maybe she pays them generously