Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

Dina rested most of the day and has now gone out πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ
The hairdresser and friends have disappeared into the bedroom toilet
It's strange and to this day I have no explanation why girls can't go to the bathroom on their own
although......... this toilet is a very special one πŸ™„

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

Dina rested most of the day and has now gone out πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ
The hairdresser and friends have disappeared into the bedroom toilet
It's strange and to this day I have no explanation why girls can't go to the bathroom on their own
although......... this toilet is a very special one πŸ™„

women especially in bars rarely go alone, of course if you were a guy and didn't want to go alone you'd get some weird looks, just saying.

Masha has introduced to us so many people , quite frankly , I don’t believe there’s any other participant in the 10 years of RLC’s existence that has shown on cameras this big number of people . Some became even tenants , some stayed friends who regularly still visit her but there has always and from almost the beginning being Dina that she β€œ wins β€œ each and every time the impressions . Natural beauty , mystery looks with a face that can seduce , a body that it is what the majority would prefer i think , the right β€œ analogies β€œ at the right points πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Β 

Dina above everyone then and always missed the most . And we thank her of course for never being shy and sharing her natural beauty with the subscribers πŸ˜‡

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha has introduced to us so many people , quite frankly , I don’t believe there’s any other participant in the 10 years of RLC’s existence that has shown on cameras this big number of people . Some became even tenants , some stayed friends who regularly still visit her but there has always and from almost the beginning being Dina that she β€œ wins β€œ each and every time the impressions . Natural beauty , mystery looks with a face that can seduce , a body that it is what the majority would prefer i think , the right β€œ analogies β€œ at the right points πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Β 

Dina above everyone then and always missed the most . And we thank her of course for never being shy and sharing her natural beauty with the subscribers πŸ˜‡

Hakeem did in 10 months 🀣

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Why Berlin? Just for tourism...or a guy...or a first apartment of RLC in Berlin?

She got an invitation from a Russian friend (he lives in Berlin and I think he's gay), I didn't hear the reason for the invitation
Masha called again the evening before departure and asked if she should bring a coat (maybe something outside);
but there's a lot to see in Berlin, so she'll combine that 😎