B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

Harley was not at the apartment when it went U/M  Several minutes before going U/M, a man came to the door but could only be seen in silhouette, as he did not step inside.  It was not Bogdan, his hair was curly like Bruno.  Then just before going U/M, Fiora's friend arrived bringing a small valise and a backpack, and he and Fiora went straight to her room.

B-1 is probably owned by RLC.  However, it is likely there are association / condominium rules that apply to such apartments, one of which can be noise by tenants or residents, another can be use of the apartment, for example, not using the apartment as a business.

It makes no economic sense for RLC to make improvements to these properties unless it owns them.  For example, the sauna and very expensive bathroom installed in Bruno and Gina's apartment.  Same for the alterations in B-5.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

There have  been neighbor complaints in all the apartments in Barcelona, except Martina&Alberto
The police have been in B1, B2, B3, B4 and I think also B5
B3 was closed due to this and the same with Zack and Luna's 

Zack and Luna weren't evicted because they were covering some bathroom cams?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope, Several neighbor complaints due to loud music (and maybe a visit from a hungry girl .. 😉 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

of course not, they were kicked out of the apartment because of the neighbors' complaints because they made too much noise, something which was already a problem with Carla and Yanai
There was a possibility that they could come back somewhere else but they separated in the meantime
that's why we could see Zack from time to time at Gina and Bruno's, but we never saw Luna again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

of course not, they were kicked out of the apartment because of the neighbors' complaints because they made too much noise, something which was already a problem with Carla and Yanai
There was a possibility that they could come back somewhere else but they separated in the meantime
that's why we could see Zack from time to time at Gina and Bruno's, but we never saw Luna again

That's a real shame i like Carla and Yanai.😞

• Upvote 2

I had an apartment at the Costa Blanca where I lived for a few years and noise from neighbours in all the complexes was always a problem, even the bars had to be sound proofed so it’s not surprising there are many complaints. Remember the bloke who lived next door at b2 a couple of years ago and was always banging on the wall when it got rowdy 🤣 guess he must have left as you don’t hear from him anymore. That’s where the villa wins out by being more isolated 👌

48 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Usually they give some warnings and fines don't they? I don't know Spanish or Barcelona's law about late night noise or apartment complex's noise.

I think that apt, not these current girls, have had several noise complaints in the past from the neighbours...

• Upvote 1