B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Loraine and Anth look so at home in that bed...😏

I have always liked Legs Loraine, I think she has such a pleasant smile like Holly. and her actions are very inviting and she always seems to be so innocent,, we all know better though don't we ..... and Anthony is one lucky guy.

• Like 2

yes quite possibly but I think at first, Viv slept with Pam at B1 but when Nana came on the scene to some people's surprise it was Nan who joined Pam in bed and Viv downstairs, it was never explained but may well have coincided with later pregnancy news, it is a small point but was noticed at the time, we are talking about early days of Viv who preceded Nana, later of course everything changed

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have always liked Legs Loraine, I think she has such a pleasant smile like Holly. and her actions are very inviting and she always seems to be so innocent,, we all know better though don't we ..... and Anthony is one lucky guy.

I've never doubted that Loraine is very easy on the eye...and I'm so pleased she hasn't had a boob job...But she's not really interesting rf exciting for me...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sempre gostei de Legs Loraine, acho que ela tem um sorriso tão agradável como a Holly. e suas ações são muito convidativas e ela sempre parece ser tão inocente ... todos nós sabemos melhor, mas não é ... e Anthony é um cara de sorte.

Ela faz rimming.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Nana sleeping with Holly. I would so much like Holly to do to my dear Nana the same thing she did to Megan. Sucked Megan until she came tasty. Nana deserves this.

Dream on Carlos...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

For those who think my good friend DD is way too optimistic ... read the above and bookmark it.  Next time he writes one of his glorified epistles, go back and refer to this!

Love you DD.

@ddhm : If L&A are indeed rehired , it would be a tombstone if they bring them in the villa . If they move them in B5 , it would be the same shit different year , at least C&C wanted the shows for the money and Anthony is a fun guy to watch but this couple is the most passionless I have  ever seen . 

Nah, Leia & Maksim win hands down of being the most passionless!

8 hours ago, philo said:

I think that pussy eating is on the decline at RLC. The last event that I can recall of any significance was when Radislava ate out Mila in the bathtub at B1. Masha used to eat pussy regularly and she has not had a woman for some time now. Was Nelly the last one? Eva is gone so we don't get to see her expertise anymore. Holly was exquisite at eating pussy during a previous visit to RLC but she has not shown a taste for anyone recently. Leora only eats pussy indirectly by licking the juice off of a dildo and the legendary Martina and Nelly sessions can only be seen by people with a personal archive. Lola and Ana had a fair but not spectacular session but that was some time ago as well. Please, someone tell me that there has been a great pussy eating session during the last few months and that I was the only one who missed it.

You forgot about Masha's hairdresser & friend